W*nkers Cross with oak-leaf cluster

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Barmster, Sep 18, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There's self-abuse and there's this.
    It just has to be the most bizarre w*nk story of all time, and certainly puts most squaddie shuffles into the shade.
  2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

[/quote] Despite magistrates being told at the time that this was a case they would be “unlikely to come across again,” last Tuesday Truscott found himself back in court for the same behaviour. [/quote]

A rather unfortunate turn of phrase.

What did they expect, he's from Cornwall.
  3. It could happen to anyone! :p
  4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

There for the grace of God and all that.
  5. Oi, thaaat's moi Dad and brother you're talking 'bout there :wink:

He's from Pengegon parc in Redruth FFS...the inhabitants of which are living proof that the Celts f#cked wildebeast
  6. Just a tiny little variation on scat fun is all.......
    How many of us have got a beat on whilst watching the legendary 2girls1cup? :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
  7. fahkin' 'ell - just when you think you're old enough to have seen/heard/done it all eh!!
  8. I'm currently in the States, Oregon to be exact and they have a paper called 'Busted' where they list everyone in your local area who has been arrested and the reasons why. A real name and shame!!

One guy has been arrested for the SECOND time being caught in the bottom of a portaloo peeking at the ladies!!!

Go figure!
  9. That's cheered up an other wise potentially dull weekend.
  10. You say that like it was a bad thing
  11. I like him, i think he's good
  12. errr 8O
  13. Personally I've never had a shit wank, They've all been great.
  14. "Shiny red shorts and rubber gloves..!" Must must have borrowed them offen Santa Claus....... Just as well he wasn't caught bonking sheep... that's a bit more serious.... interfering with Larry the Lamb..... it spoils the taste of roast lamb....

Local cops near where I live nearly caught some spotty teenager seen trying to bang a sheep..... all the correct paraphenalia was left behind... rubber gloves... jar of Vaseline... pieces of rope with tent pegs.... and a pair hair clippers to remove the 'clarted' back end wool on the sheep... No wellies tho'

The geezer managed to run away.... the bizzies never did find out who it was.... but the sheep was taken into 'protective custody'.. and 'samples' for forensics were taken... so somewhere there is a geezer on a DNA file with an unsolved case of sheep worrying.... :p
  15. Once arrested the guy knew he was in deep shit.