w&nk wipes

Why pay £4.75 for a box of tissues?

B

Bottleosmoke

Whats wrong with your yellow breakdown flag?

I dont know.................some people.

I'd prefer this

THIS IS NOT SAFE FOR WORK! :eek:

Cheers Ostvic,
I would prefer that too but a NSFW would have been nice. I near punched a hole through my keyboard tapping to get back off the link so fast!

The millisecond glimpse was worth it though!

Edited for moody spelling

Yes Ost ive just educated two young girls in stuff they were to young to know.....

stet

War Hero
just use a sock like everyone else

scotlass said:
Yes Ost ive just educated two young girls in stuff they were to young to know.....
Bloody double standards... I got arrested and tagged for trying the same thing!

Stet, I find your avatar strangely arousing..

what is wrong with socks? The duvet cover? or the dressing gown?

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I thought that was what curtains were for?

Scotlass, I fear the Cad is about to offer his help with education thing. DO NOT accept this offer. I have a vague suspicion he may be a bit naughty.

old_fat_and_hairy education is the only way forward!

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
whatever said:
Absolutely tru, except in the Cad's case, were he to educate, it could put poor innocent minds back many year. Probably back to Paleolothic ages.
Now, I am a much better and more illuminating educator, you can trust young girls to me!

I like to use the curtains when away from home! They come in many shapes, colours, textures and sizes. This adds a bit of post-frappe interest.

Be carefull though in hotels, some have fire-proof fibre-glass curtains! Leaves you co'ck itching like crazy and looking like a cactus. Condoms are guaranteed to burst on contact for the next two months.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm in the happy position of not needing w@nk wipes as I prefer (and am able) to use the chin of my beloved Mrs Biped. See has a beard you see.

Mrs Biped is, if I'm not mistaken, actually a quadruped! Nanny-goat beards are so soft and absorbent, are they not!

old_fat_and_hairy said:
whatever said:
Absolutely tru, except in the Cad's case, were he to educate, it could put poor innocent minds back many year. Probably back to Paleolothic ages.
Now, I am a much better and more illuminating educator, you can trust young girls to me!
I swear its just mother natures free contaception and the wipes are also very useful for removing embarrasing rectal residue.

Latest Threads