W*anking in the shower.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Little_Lion_Man, Aug 16, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This morning, as usual, I had a shower. What was not usual was that I decided to get rid of my morning glory with a wank. Not that this is worrysome in itself, but it gets slightly uncomfortable when your dad takes the U bend and stuff out to clear out all the hair and finds your load. What's the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you recently?

2. Reading this.

3. Reading this post

4. Your dad finding my load in your mum

5. Realising you still live with your dad.

6. Realising that you are still at school and a virgin.

7. Not at school, not a virgin. I'm on holiday and my wench is still at home.

8. I'll be round to see her shortly. Tell her to lube up as I wont have long to spend messing about with foreplay.

9. Oooh that makes it alright then, you have a wench (girlfriend I assume) at home, yep done her too!

10. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Fixed it for you; including the errors.

11. a pointless thread with more pointless replies (except for the spelling corrections) and yes, that means this reply is pointless too!

12. How the fuck did your Dad find your load in the U-bend If you're away? Have you gone on holiday with Daddy instead of your mrs? Why is your Dad fixing the plumbing if he's away on holiday? Have you just made it all up?
    Most embarrassing thing that's happened to me recently was being caught hanging out of the back of your Dad while your Mrs was noshing him off :)

13. Surely the water would wash away the evidence?
    I think you are a liar.And remember,every lie you tell means a fairy dies.

14. Cheers vvaannmmaann your now making me feel guilty for the fairy genecide caused by the porkies I told the ex-wife.

15. masterbation is not a crime, its sex with someone you love..........................................................