W*anking in the shower.

This morning, as usual, I had a shower. What was not usual was that I decided to get rid of my morning glory with a wank. Not that this is worrysome in itself, but it gets slightly uncomfortable when your dad takes the U bend and stuff out to clear out all the hair and finds your load. What's the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you recently?

Reading this.

This morning, as usual, I had a shower. What was not usual was that I decided to get rid of my morning glory with a wank. Not that this is worrysome in itself, but it gets slightly uncomfortable when your dad takes the U bend and stuff out to clear out all the hair and finds your load. What's the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you recently?
Reading this post

Your dad finding my load in your mum

Realising that you are still at school and a virgin.

I'll be round to see her shortly. Tell her to lube up as I wont have long to spend messing about with foreplay.

Oooh that makes it alright then, you have a wench (girlfriend I assume) at home, yep done her too!

K

Kirkz

How the fuck did your Dad find your load in the U-bend If you're away? Have you gone on holiday with Daddy instead of your mrs? Why is your Dad fixing the plumbing if he's away on holiday? Have you just made it all up?
Most embarrassing thing that's happened to me recently was being caught hanging out of the back of your Dad while your Mrs was noshing him off :)

Surely the water would wash away the evidence?
I think you are a liar.And remember,every lie you tell means a fairy dies.
Cheers vvaannmmaann your now making me feel guilty for the fairy genecide caused by the porkies I told the ex-wife.

masterbation is not a crime, its sex with someone you love..........................................................

Oh how absolutely shocking.... You will 'fall to bits'... you will go deaf, and all your hair will fall out... you need help...

(a) A Doctor...
(b) A Psychiatirst..
(b) A Priest/Bishop...
(c) A Counsellor...
(d) A Plumber to unblock the drains from Spav and Pubic Hairs....
(e) Don't bend down too quickly to pick up the soap...
(f) A good scrubbing with a bass broom and wire brush...
(g) A Girlfriend who is willing to will help you...
(h) Und So Weiter...

I doubt very much that my dad was cleaning out your U bend. If he was it's news to me because he's been dead for 16 years!