• Not allowed to

Votes: 7 5.8%
  • I elect to get hammered and voted to stay in bed

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I defaced my ballot with spunk1ng c0cks

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have you voted yet? Did the 3 weirdos handing out ballot papers look at you funny? How are you going to avoid the election coverage?

Robme

On ROPS
On ROPs
Voted 3 weeks ago (postal vote)
So many vote via the post these days (around 40%) that the presiding officers know who is going to win before the actual day.

Where's the 'not voted yet, but plan to later' option ?

.....Cpl to Sgt's Promotion drinks first in Mess then speed away to home to vote !!!

Plantymajor reports hostile crowds with red balloons and scrawled messages at all polling booths including college.

It's pissing down btw

And we posted our ballot days ago.

Ciggie

GCM
Not going to. The day we get to vote on the cunts who pull these twats' strings I certainly will. Chance would be a fine thing. Remember: whoever you vote for and whoever gets in, they're glovepuppets for the same hands.

I voted last week with my postal ballot (sadly only one vote though), and as my constituency had only about 300 votes between Tory and Labour last time every vote counts

Plantymajor reports hostile crowds with red balloons and scrawled messages at all polling booths including college.

It's pissing down btw

And we posted our ballot days ago.
Pissing down? Thats bad for Labour, students won't vote.

Olds Cnuts will battle out in the elements just so they can say they voted in '17, because people had died on the battlefield, even though they themselves were born in the 50s.

Voted an hour ago, that fact that I was wearing a tshirt with a Union flag on the shoulder (live in Scotland) pretty much gave away were my cross went probably to the dismay of the weirdos behind the desk.

Roll on 12 hours time when the BBC release their exit poll prediction.

Voted 3 weeks ago (postal vote)
So many vote via the post these days (around 40%) that the presiding officers know who is going to win before the actual day.
[PEDANT]
Your '40%' appears to be bollox unless you can see into the future... data for 2017 doesn't appear to have been released yet.
The Electoral Commission said:
The Electoral Commission
  • [For the General Election 2015] Almost 7.6 million postal votes were issued -16.4% of the entire electorate. This represented an increase of 1.1 percentage points and more than half a million more voters than in 2010.
Of all postal votes issued, 85.8% were included in the count with 3.3% 'spoiled' and postal votes represented 1 in 5 (20%) of the count (votes actually cast).

Can't find any reference to 40% though. [/PEDANT]

Polling Station didn't open till 0700 by which time I was wending my merry way to work, however will stop by on my way home. Turning up in uniform will ensure not being approached by the Labour mob to ask which way intend to vote.

Update: Voted but sadly not a soul to be seen outside and the three poor souls on the desks looked bored shitless.

Last edited:
Pissing down? Thats bad for Labour, students won't vote.

Olds Cnuts will battle out in the elements just so they can say they voted in '17, because people had died on the battlefield, even though they themselves were born in the 50s.
Yep... postal vote here but all the way to the post box I was muttering "Two world wars and paid me taxes all me life, things ain't what they was no more".

On the way back it was "things ain't what they was no more, paid me taxes all me life and two world wars".

You youngsters never 'ad it so good.

NSP

LE
Postal, a fortnight ago.

.....Cpl to Sgt's Promotion drinks first in Mess then speed away to home to vote !!!
Remember that your plan never survives first contact with the enemy! I am expecting your post tomorrow in the Emperor Mongs thread about how you never got to vote.....

0705 this morning as I walked the dog. Polling station staff deeply looking forward to spending the next 15 hours in a stuffy village hall.

My offer to supply them with cheeky G&T's through the backdoor throughout the day was very nearly accepted!

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Postal vote last week. Not "postal", which I would have been if I'd had to go out in the rain today.

LARD

War Hero
First one in my village.....

Kirkz

LE
Will be going to the polling station very soon to cast my vote.

RigPig

War Hero
Postal a week or so ago. I received more election leaflets yesterday than in the rest of the campaign. Don't the election managers think the info may be of use before the last minute for those of us who use postal votes and send them off in good time?

This time around the Mrs is not counting votes and having to contend with all the agents squabbling about spoiled papers.

RP.

Latest Threads