Vote to save the Infantry Regiments!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by roman, Apr 18, 2005.

?
  1. Will you vote Labour?

3.2%
  2. Will you vote Conservative?

54.8%
  3. Will you vote Liberal Democrat?

19.4%
  4. Will you vote Scottish or Welsh Nationalist?

12.9%
  5. Will you vote for another party?

9.7%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I appeal to voters to read the proposed plans for future infantry regiments thoroughly,ask the candidates about their stance on cuts, either by letter or in person if you can.Please use "stategic" voting to put in the party which will actually help the Forces in the future.
    I have written to all Scottish MP's in the last parliament,some English and some Welsh. From "One!!!" political party,only two members said they were against cuts in the defence services.
    Be informed.ask questions .Vote tactically this election. 8)

2. Interesting result set so far

Would be nice if it was a true demographic for the UK.

JJ

3. X-Inf

X-Inf War Hero Book Reviewer

I will be glad when this bloody election is over, although I probably won't be as happy with the next few years.

I just wish there were a sufficient number of good Independents out there who could get in, use their own brains instead of following like sheep into the voting lobbies. A pipe dream perhaps but this idea of voting in an individual who then has to follow the party line is ludicrous.

Unfortunately in my area it is a case of if the donkey has a Labour rosette then that's who gets voted in, and believe me there have been plenty of donkeys with little prospect of change!

4. Couldn't aggree more, Keep Howard out! :lol: