Vote to make St Georges Day a national holiday

It appears that if you click on the link answer yes, close the window and repeat the process it counts your yes vote each time. So if you have nothing better to do....

Is that a true graph? no is like 31,000 and yes is like 60,000. Yet no isnt half the size of yes... :wink: Still i voted yes. It's a crying shame we don't have a day. Now all we need is a beer to sponser it

St Patrick's Day - Guinness
Australia Day - Foster's

Any ideas?

SCoy said:
Is that a true graph? no is like 31,000 and yes is like 60,000. Yet no isnt half the size of yes... :wink: Still i voted yes.
SCoy -it's nearly 600'000 not 60'000 :D I think a few people may have been voting more than once!

CC_TA

SCoy said:
Is that a true graph? no is like 31,000 and yes is like 60,000. Yet no isnt half the size of yes... :wink: Still i voted yes. It's a crying shame we don't have a day. Now all we need is a beer to sponser it

Australia Day - Foster's

Any ideas?
Spitfire
Anything by Sheapards Neame

Operator said:
SCoy said:

Australia Day - Foster's

Any ideas?
Spitfire
Anything by Sheapards Neame
Adnams Broadside

it needs to be drinkable.

carling "taste of britian"
strongbow "englands premier cider"

itshould be a lager, if one was to be made up for the occasion

bitter is an old mans drink. showing your ages arrsers!!!

SCoy said:

Australia Day - Foster's

Any ideas?
St Georges Day - Scrumpy :D