• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

VOTE NOW: SAS WALTGATE POLL.

Your final verdict on our SAS nominee.

• Mostly a Walt, with a few genuine claims.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ahhhh... Shit. It appears I have pasted some random junk in my poll options. I have also left out the "All singing all dancing gook killing hero with many medals to his name" option (probably wouldn't get that many votes anyway).

Country_bumpkin.

Sir,

A pleasing end to a most wel-faught campaign for which you and your cohorts deserve buckets of praise. I trust you are going to pursue the para prat with the wonky widget with equal gusto. I have thoroughly enjoyed this and am now an avid arrsonist.

Hussar Hussar !!

that fact that you can drag your knuckles across the keyboard AND string almost a whole sentence together, means you do care, deep down.

Latest Threads