VOTE NOW!!! EUROVISION SONG CONTEST

#1
Now on a TV near you!!! The Eurovision song contest - all belt buckles and thrusting trousers - never mind the music! Vote the Balkans Nul Points.
 
#4
I'm not certain which is sadder, you watching Eurovision or me reading ARRSE..on a saturday night.
 
#5
Gunny Highway said:
Get a fcuking life.
MOI? You're the arsehole reading this shit.
 
#7
I've just been called to see the Ukranian entry - Sue Pollard dressed in tin-foil. I mean, you couldn't make it up!
 
#9
flamingo said:
I've just been called to see the Ukranian entry - Sue Pollard dressed in tin-foil. I mean, you couldn't make it up!
Thought it was Timmy Mallet...

Anyway, since listening to the lyrics of our abysmal entry my good lady wife feels that Johnny Foreigner may relate "flying the flag all over the world" to "we're going to free the shit out of you"?
 
#11
Ukraine have my vote....but then I've only seen Ukraine and UK...and can't get the fekking UK song (I use the term very loosely) out of my head now. It should be used as a form of torture. :twisted:
 
#12
flamingo said:
I've just been called to see the Ukranian entry - Sue Pollard dressed in tin-foil. I mean, you couldn't make it up!
The backing dancers were in RAF mess dress though
 

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
#13
Well I've had an eye on the whole thing (wife, 3 kids and I watching in true Eurovision style), and I have to say Ukraine get my vote so far...

(tho' the Germans gave a good rendition of a traditional folk song...traditional that is...if you were brought up in the US sector ;) )
 
#14
Eurovision proof beyond any reasonably sensible doubt that the EU won't really work as we are all very different fortunately
 

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
#15
boelynbulldog said:
Eurovision proof beyond any reasonably sensible doubt that the EU won't really work as we are all very different fortunately
I don't know if I was a young single man I'd be reaching for my passport with plans of exogamy....
 
#16
Nehustan said:
boelynbulldog said:
Eurovision proof beyond any reasonably sensible doubt that the EU won't really work as we are all very different fortunately
I don't know if I was a young single man I'd be reaching for my passport with plans of exogamy....
Especially to Macedonia and Russia..
 
#17
Not been watching it but just noticed the songs as missus and kids looking at it during the interval. Id like to see the Russian one again as the three young Ruskies in what looked like habits seemed a bit naughty. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
 
#19
The_Lord_Flasheart_III said:
shagnasty said:
Gunny Highway said:
Get a fcuking life.
MOI? You're the * reading this s***.

You're the twat posting it.
Subtlety is obviously not my strong point so perhaps a lump hammer will suffice. -------I'm taking the piss you twerp of a Flash in the pan.
 
#20
Rumpelstiltskin said:
Nehustan said:
boelynbulldog said:
Eurovision proof beyond any reasonably sensible doubt that the EU won't really work as we are all very different fortunately
I don't know if I was a young single man I'd be reaching for my passport with plans of exogamy....
Especially to Macedonia and Russia..
Was thinking that watching the recaps of the songs
 

Top