VOTE NOW!!! EUROVISION SONG CONTEST

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by shagnasty, May 12, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Now on a TV near you!!! The Eurovision song contest - all belt buckles and thrusting trousers - never mind the music! Vote the Balkans Nul Points.

2. Get a fcuking life.

3. Couldn't have put it any better myself.

4. I'm not certain which is sadder, you watching Eurovision or me reading ARRSE..on a saturday night.

5. MOI? You're the arsehole reading this shit.

6. You're the twat posting it.

7. I've just been called to see the Ukranian entry - Sue Pollard dressed in tin-foil. I mean, you couldn't make it up!

8. wtf???? no, no & NO!

9. Thought it was Timmy Mallet...

Anyway, since listening to the lyrics of our abysmal entry my good lady wife feels that Johnny Foreigner may relate "flying the flag all over the world" to "we're going to free the shit out of you"?

10. Who gives a flying fcuk. It's utter tripe. Always has been and always will be.

11. Ukraine have my vote....but then I've only seen Ukraine and UK...and can't get the fekking UK song (I use the term very loosely) out of my head now. It should be used as a form of torture. :twisted:

12. The backing dancers were in RAF mess dress though

13. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Well I've had an eye on the whole thing (wife, 3 kids and I watching in true Eurovision style), and I have to say Ukraine get my vote so far...

(tho' the Germans gave a good rendition of a traditional folk song...traditional that is...if you were brought up in the US sector ;) )

14. Eurovision proof beyond any reasonably sensible doubt that the EU won't really work as we are all very different fortunately

15. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

I don't know if I was a young single man I'd be reaching for my passport with plans of exogamy....