VOTE NOW!!! EUROVISION SONG CONTEST

Now on a TV near you!!! The Eurovision song contest - all belt buckles and thrusting trousers - never mind the music! Vote the Balkans Nul Points.

flamingo said:
I've just been called to see the Ukranian entry - Sue Pollard dressed in tin-foil. I mean, you couldn't make it up!
Thought it was Timmy Mallet...

Anyway, since listening to the lyrics of our abysmal entry my good lady wife feels that Johnny Foreigner may relate "flying the flag all over the world" to "we're going to free the shit out of you"?

Ukraine have my vote....but then I've only seen Ukraine and UK...and can't get the fekking UK song (I use the term very loosely) out of my head now. It should be used as a form of torture. :twisted:

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
Well I've had an eye on the whole thing (wife, 3 kids and I watching in true Eurovision style), and I have to say Ukraine get my vote so far...

(tho' the Germans gave a good rendition of a traditional folk song...traditional that is...if you were brought up in the US sector ;) )

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
boelynbulldog said:
Eurovision proof beyond any reasonably sensible doubt that the EU won't really work as we are all very different fortunately
I don't know if I was a young single man I'd be reaching for my passport with plans of exogamy....

Not been watching it but just noticed the songs as missus and kids looking at it during the interval. Id like to see the Russian one again as the three young Ruskies in what looked like habits seemed a bit naughty. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: