Vote Gervais

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by heard_it_all_before, Feb 1, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This made me laugh, but it'd solve allot of our social problems and save a bit of money in the future. :D

Ricky Gervais: ‘Sterilise feckless parents’

AFTER dividing America with an edgy awards ceremony performance, the comedian Ricky Gervais has raised eyebrows closer to home by calling for “irresponsible” parents to be sterilised.

Gervais, who is childless, says in an interview with News Review today that there are already “too many unwanted children, too many people who are poor and struggling”.

The star of The Office continues: “If there’s a woman in leggings, eating chips with a fag in her mouth, sterilise her.” LINK

2. Pity they didn't start with his parents :p

3. I must admit that while I still think Gervais is a complete humourless cnut, I agree with him on this.

There are too many people in this country that see having kids as a source of money and an excuse not to work.

Why don't we just change the benefits system. Full Child Allowance and Tax Credits for the first child, half for the second and feck all for any more after that.

While we're at it, why not bring in tax incentives for married couples as well. No penalties for single people but a tax break for those that choose to get married. This would also ensure that only those that pay into the system though tax on income would benefit.

4. If it applied in his (and my) home town of Reading, the whole area he hails from (Whitley) would indeed be steralised.

5. This is where elements of eugenics starts to look good.
    As I've always said, castration/sterilisation should be a punishment for various crimes and for being a proven mong. Elimination of the offending aspects of the benefits and justice systems are necessary also.

6. It's really bad when someone you hate says something you agree with...

7. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Agreed. Man is a slimy smart-arse twat of the highest order.

8. As you've always said, did you forget you've only been using this log in for two weeks? 8)

9. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Hang on - 450 posts in two weeks? Fcuk me, mate. You got a life? :D

10. I quite agree bigpod.

And I used to live in the shitehole known as Whitley Wood, leaving shortly after that really nice* pub "The Engineers Arms" was burnt out and knocked down.

*Nice, if you wanted an evening out with the Frau watching chavs in cheap tracksuits trading drugs and vomiting at the bar, nice if you fancied picking pieces of glass from the seats and sitting next to a gaping hole that was once a window, nice if you got a perverse kick out of being in the middle of a Police Raid.

11. It's been a long held point of mine since I was a wee nipper, nothing to do with how long I've had this account you cheeky bastard :D

12. Cool, keep up the good work. :D

13. Like I've said to the other ladies, some of us can bang out 10 posts in the space of a few mins across the whole board. I'm a gobby cunt so I reply to everything going. With tech nowadays, even phones keep you occupied when shit gets boring :D

14. I recently said the same thing to my wife only last month. And for a tree-hugging leftie she actually agreed with me.
    Going back & for the hospital since the birth of my twin sons (they were 9 weeks premature, so are still in hospital), I've seen some right states in & outside of the maternity ward.
    They're either outside smoking, gobbing off loudly on their mobile phones, or most often doing both.

I made the statement about sterilising certain members of society after seeing a young couple (both early to mid twenties) coming up in the lift with us. The bloke was dressed like Brian Harvey (East 17 fame), complete with stupid baseball cap perched high up on his head, & looked like Benny Hill with thick milk bottle bottom glasses. His missus, looked like a younger version of Waynetta Slobe. Both of them had palid complexions with a scabs over their faces.

Found out a few days later, Waynetta had her new born baby taken off her & put into care due to both parents having solvent & drug abuse problems. Give it a year & she'll be dropping another one for the state to take care of.

15. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

I propose btns of untermensch and sprogs from these genetic losers are the perfect starting point. we can train edumicate them to a certain level ie not to much to get them thinking for themelves. Tatoo barcodes on the back of the necks and brain wash them into total obedience of HMQ. Not the Gubment as they'd only turn the untermench troops on the rest of us when we come to kick them out.