vote for the most realistic

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by mucus, Jul 11, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. fireman snoring aka londons burning or
    squadie squadie.... training going on opps :D

2. I don't know about most realistic, but I'll tell you one thing, I don't want to get posted to the Garrison where that blonde bird Redcap works - some poor fcuker gets topped every fcuking week there 8O

3. Making Waves is pretty good. Filmed onboard HMS Grafton (Typ23).

but i did used to like Squaddie Squaddie. just not enough swearing to be realistic.

Rincewind

4. Not forgetting Mickey the Gob and the other dodgy matelots on the series featuring the real HMS Brilliant?

5. Cried like something not right when Sgt Tony Wilton was killed off! 8O

6. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

The first series of Squaddie was good, all gritty and bleak and Donna was a right NAAFI slapper. Got a bit too much like "Corrie" by the time the second series started.

7. Warriors with the Welsh fella that plays Hornblower. (Which is also pretty good)

My Father says Band Of Brothers , the Dutch Village Nightmare OBUA or the Ardennes episodes were EXACTLY as it was

Sharpe, because in every episode Sharpe shags above his station and gives the Ukrani errrr French a proper kicking

2 hours of televisual bliss.

8. PTP our just being a perv again..... but hey we wont tell on ya :lol:

9. Squaddie Squaddie, would've love to have shagged that little driver bird from near the end of the series.

10. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

She wasn't worth it

11. yes, sjhe was rlc :twisted: :twisted:

12. You could tell she wasn't a squaddie bird anyway. She hadn't been issued her four arrses.

13. Squaddie Squaddie = soldier soldier ?

14. Band of Brothers...why?...cos i met one of the researchers for it the other week...and he explained some of the detail they went for....GOOD..if not awesome :wink: