Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by HMSKITE, Oct 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. VOTE FOR CRAIG THE tales of courage, service to others and quick thinking of our Mersey Marvels have filled the ECHO news pages over the past year.

And now the final line-up of heroes and heroines will have their actions recognised at an awards event in Liverpool later this month.

Today ECHO readers get the chance to choose their favourite.

Each of the Marvels together with their families have been invited to attend a lunch at the Crowne Plaza hotel on Monday October 29.
    Phone: Call 0901 229 1363 and key in your two-digit number of the Marvel you wish to vote for.

Text: Alternatively, you can text your vote. Simply text MARVELS followed by a space and then the two digit number for the Marvel you wish to vote for and send your text to 84080.

Vote lines are open from today until midnight, Sunday October 21.

Calls will cost 25p, but network charges may vary. Text messages are charged at 25p, plus the standard message rate. CRAIGS NO IS 07
  2. Fair shout, his injuries would be my worst nightmare
  3. Not to sound to gruesome, perhaps if each of these soldiers produced a Christmas card with these photographs on the front, and sent them to each NEW LABOUR - NO SHAME MPs, and even Mr G. Brown.

This, then might remind them what going to WAR on a LIE - causes.
    Lets not forget, what these brave soldiers have done for this arrogant government.
  4. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Tough break for the young lad. To have survived a direct hit to the chest by an RPG round is incredible.
  5. Cracking lad, I hope his future life is as full as can be.
  6. Top bloke, and a typical squaddie can do attitude..

I could think of lots of others who would spend time complaining instead of turning the affair into something positive.
  7. I'll wager he don't forget the fckuer.wonder if he got a 'veterans' badge for it?.
  8. Oh aye & new car?.
  9. A brave lad. I have added to Craigs guestbook on his website to show my support. Injuries can be overcome with the support of true friends and family.

They could be overcome somewhat quicker with better support from the government ...
  10. Forgive me if I've read that wrong but if thats a pish take mate it's a bit below the belt.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.