Vote for a 5 year old girl's photo please

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Poppy, Apr 28, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. posted by Airbourne over on rear party
    "Would you all be so kind to help out a lovely little 5 year old girl...........
    My friends daughter has done a drawing for a Stella McCartney competition. There are 2 categories, one for the girls and one for the boys. The winning drawing will have their design put on to one of Stella's tshirts.
    My friends daughter was winning and then along came an entry from a girl in Brazil. Fair play you might think and it was........................until the parents of this child started emailing abuse to my friend!
    Most odd and a little bit pathetic really.

Anyway, there's only a few days left of the competition but Eve's drawing is now 76 votes behind as the Brazilian media have got behind the other drawing!
    So if you would be so kind as to click on the link, login (you can login via facebook if you have it) and just click on "love".

BeeLion - Stella’s drawing contest

It would make a little girl very happy!
    Thank you! "

I was asked to post it over here

link : BeeLion - Stella’s drawing contest
  2. send the parents a free tube ticket

and wackup a link to the vote please
  3. I got to it this way

then hunted for the picture and name
  4. Done because I like the bee. Ho and her rivals is lame. Bet her dad did it!
  5. done , still think the brazlians should be allowed a tour of the tube, maybe start at stockwell
  6. Done. Ten letters.
  7. Voted. Must be going soft in the head in my old age.
  8. Job jobbed.
  9. Do you have to be on facearse to vote?
  10. Is the child using mind altering drugs?
  11. done 10characters
  12. Done! ten letters
  13. why you offering some if not
  14. Seems to be that you do have to be on facebook to vote, shame that otherwise id have stuck one in
  15. Likewise - done - and best of luck to the creator of BeeLion!