Vorderman on Question Time

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Taff49, Mar 4, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. how long has she been Gwar then? or do we have a case of collar and cuffs not matching?
  2. Who cares :?
    I'd be on her like a Weasel on a baby rabbit :twisted:
  3. If only to shut her up, she's a bit of a cunt.
  4. . . . a bit of hers would be more than enough for me . . . . f'nar f'nar
  5. She needs a punch in the mouth for acting as the mouthpiece for those loan sharks on telly. FirstPlus or Ocean Finance I think. "I'm Carol Vorderman, the brainy bird off telly, get a loan off us at 99999% APR, honestly it's great". What a total cnut.
  6. Leave her alone... she's lovely..... I'll volunteer to wash her car... and sniff... I mean clean the drivers seat nice and shiny, shiny.. :p
  7. She did a better job for the Tories than Boris did. WTF is going on? I haven't seen that many open goals missed since David Blunkett was taking penalty shots for Sheffield Labour FC second eleven.

Boris looked like they'd slipped some valium into his drink in the green room. What's happened to his hair? What's happened to his wit and vigour?

Fair enough, they were faced with an audience consisting almost entirely of the LSE Labour club but they should have done a lot better against two arrogant, sanctimonious tw@ts and the fekkin' secret love child of Michael Foot.

Oh and eh, Carol, she can denounce my fiscal policies any time she likes.
  8. Saw her in the flesh, so to speak, a while ago. She's gorgeous!!!!
  9. Can anyone verify that the audience is truly unbiased and a true reflection of today's society? Every week I'm left gobsmacked by some of the collective responses.

and to get back on thread.....yes, Carol would indeed be subject to a lot of righthandmarker dirty luvin'.
  10. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Better than that other cunt Will Self

Now he does want smashing with a baseball bat
  11. Here you go, fill ya boots

Attached Files:

12. and some more

Attached Files: