VOR the Outrage Bus

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ringdoby, Jul 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Surely it is about time the Outrage Bus was VOR'd.

Every time someone comes across a story in the media that crticises the forces, or they take an exception to, there is a call for the Outrage Bus to be POL'd.

It is as bad as the fecking grief whores.

If you don't like a story in the media, just fuing ignore it.
  2. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

That is an outrageous comment and I demand the the Outrage Bus is POL'd and sent round your house.
  3. ding ding
  4. I agree completely with BiscuitsAB. When's the next badwagon coming along? Probably not for years because of all these public services being in such a shocking state - all because we're paying for Latvian baby killing imigrants to live in 5 star hotels on benefits....
  5. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

You asked for that!! I assume your comment was made when I sarcastically asked for the outrage bus.

You will note in that post the eyes rolled. :roll:

I hope that you are sufficiently outraged. :wink:
  6. It wasn't your post mate, it was OF&H's post about pagan coppers on some other bone thread.

Who gives a fcuk what religion coppers (or anyone else for that matter) are? As long as they do the job they are paid for, what business is it of anyone elses.

As soon as someone takes umbrage at a media story/article they call for the Outrage Bus to show the level of their discontent, and to get others to join their bandwagon.

The cnuts boil my fcuking piss.
  7. ffs its the naafi bar, the whole point is you can put what you want in here!

so if you dont like it keep out!!!!!!!!

(not saying i agree with it, but the naafi is a free for all )
  8. you can fcuk off as well, dull cnut
  9. no you can fcuk off you mirable cnut! you started all the dull stuff

have a pint
  10. To quote you "if you don't like it, keep out". And since when was the Outrage Bus confined to the NAAFI. Its cnuts like you that make me miserable.
  11. I'm outraged at so much outrage,there's not enough outrage busses,which causes even more outrage

feckin outrageous that is
  12. Where will we keep the grief whores if the bus is fooked?
  13. drown the fcukers
  14. If you want the outrage bus VOR'd just send it to 3 PARA MT. Every vehicle those cunts get ends up VOR'd.
  15. Spare a thought for the outrage bus drivers, VORing the bus would throw these hard working men on the scrapheap which in itself is an outrage.