VOR the Outrage Bus

Surely it is about time the Outrage Bus was VOR'd.

Every time someone comes across a story in the media that crticises the forces, or they take an exception to, there is a call for the Outrage Bus to be POL'd.

It is as bad as the fecking grief whores.

If you don't like a story in the media, just fuing ignore it.

ringdoby said:
Surely it is about time the Outrage Bus was VOR'd.

Every time someone comes across a story in the media that crticises the forces, or they take an exception to, there is a call for the Outrage Bus to be POL'd.

It is as bad as the fecking grief whores.

If you don't like a story in the media, just fuing ignore it.
That is an outrageous comment and I demand the the Outrage Bus is POL'd and sent round your house.

I agree completely with BiscuitsAB. When's the next badwagon coming along? Probably not for years because of all these public services being in such a shocking state - all because we're paying for Latvian baby killing imigrants to live in 5 star hotels on benefits....

mysteron

LE
Book Reviewer
R-D,

You asked for that!! I assume your comment was made when I sarcastically asked for the outrage bus.

You will note in that post the eyes rolled. :roll:

I hope that you are sufficiently outraged. :wink:

It wasn't your post mate, it was OF&H's post about pagan coppers on some other bone thread.

Who gives a fcuk what religion coppers (or anyone else for that matter) are? As long as they do the job they are paid for, what business is it of anyone elses.

As soon as someone takes umbrage at a media story/article they call for the Outrage Bus to show the level of their discontent, and to get others to join their bandwagon.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE FUCKING STORY, TALK TO THE MEDIA OUTLET, POST YOUR OUTRAGE ON THERE YOU FUCKING TRAMPS.

The cnuts boil my fcuking piss.

ffs its the naafi bar, the whole point is you can put what you want in here!

so if you dont like it keep out!!!!!!!!

(not saying i agree with it, but the naafi is a free for all )

ringdoby said:
exnorthener said:

you can fcuk off as well, dull cnut
no you can fcuk off you mirable cnut! you started all the dull stuff

have a pint

exnorthener said:
ringdoby said:
exnorthener said:

have a pint
To quote you "if you don't like it, keep out". And since when was the Outrage Bus confined to the NAAFI. Its cnuts like you that make me miserable.

Spare a thought for the outrage bus drivers, VORing the bus would throw these hard working men on the scrapheap which in itself is an outrage.

ringdoby said:
exnorthener said:
ringdoby said:
exnorthener said:

have a pint
To quote you "if you don't like it, keep out". And since when was the Outrage Bus confined to the NAAFI. Its cnuts like you that make me miserable.
So you are getting outraged over reading other peoples outrage on arrse, surely if you don't like the outrage, don't read it!

edited, for mong spelling

no, i am annoyed at the doss fcukwits who believe that calling for an imaginary bus can show the level of fake anger they feel.
They look for contentious posts so they can make known their feelings, and are arrogant enough to assume that others will want to join them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bitterandtwisted The NAAFI Bar 15
vampireuk The NAAFI Bar 5
madmax Aviation 12