• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Vomit-inducing, cringeworthy 'life' coaches...

Who is actually taken in by the nonsense of these new-age conman. All of them are failed human beings.

10 points for a link to the most ludicrously-worded website.

I'll start:
Warrior Coaching - Home

Army kit? Nonsense statements? Ridiculous 'quotes'? Run by a fatty?

Maybe a Christmas present for someone you don't like would be a session with this clown. My guess is that it would be suicide-inducing.

Have you actually looked at the site.... "Coaching can take place over many mediums, including phone "

Beasted by phone, thats a new one and bound to send a shudder down to your boots

Have you actually looked at the site.... "Coaching can take place over many mediums, including phone "

Beasted by phone, thats a new one and bound to send a shudder down to your boots
I don't need to. My mate met the pleb (s) that run the site. He/they apparantly attempted to join a rather tough TA unit and failed (I mean comically, miserably, failed). Which I guess explains the green kit and affiliation to the Beacons. Do you reckon they actually make any money?

I belong to the Royal Society of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce. Chiefly as it has very nice meeting rooms and the IOD is full of tossers.

Their/our LinkedIn group is however typically made up of the sort of mercurial idiot who asks semi-rhetorical questions and then sits, toadlike, on top of the thread and hands out their answers as a form of brainy largesse to lesser mortals. And that's a lifestyle coach.

I don't need to. My mate met the pleb (s) that run the site. He/they apparantly attempted to join a rather tough TA unit and failed (I mean comically, miserably, failed). Which I guess explains the green kit and affiliation to the Beacons. Do you reckon they actually make any money?
It doesnt have an endorsement by Jimbo Schortt does it?

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Who is actually taken in by the nonsense of these new-age conman. All of them are failed human beings.

10 points for a link to the most ludicrously-worded website.

I'll start:
Warrior Coaching - Home
You should have added another criteria - take the piss prices. £65 an hour to you sir....

And on a more serious note - only way of contact is via a mobile phone or an anonymous email address - no registered office or address. Which makes me think they're not a limited company. (Hope they've got public liability insurance - me thinks not...)

And what can these fine upstanding citizens train you in? I give you Sara Lloyd.

Sara is the resident expert on raising children to become young Warriors. Having raised 12 children through her career as a Nanny she knows how each child is unique and how parents can nurture them to begin the journey of growing to their full potential. Providing Seminars/ Teaching and training and one to one Coaching, Sara shows parents how they can Wean, Potty Train, Manage Behaviour and Develop young Warriors. Sara is all committed to working with parents busy routines to show how they can structure their time to achieve more and live a full life while being the best they can be for their children
So there you have it - how to become a trained killer armed only with a plastic piss pot...

Wordsmith

Funny that.

Apparently, the country is broke, the private sector is taking pay cuts and job losses, the public sector is being trimmed, houses are unaffordable, and the banks are not lending.

...and yet, there is enough of a demand for people like this to make a living?

Wah Guard On; Er, don't know quite how to say this mate, but would you really inspire confidence in your prospective clients. Wah Guard Off.
Being serious for a moment I find Dingerr one of the most truly inspiring people I have ever come into contact with.

Don't tell the big headed bastard that though.

Caveat emptor. And if you are the sort to get fleeced by idiots this bad, then you deserve to be parted from your money.
Oh I'm not sure. I mean Cherie's Carol guru could shower with me any time she felt like it. As for clothes, hair styles, massages et al, just look, our Tone is a multi-millionaire already ovhey already.

Latest Threads