• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Volunteers required

. . . I would love to have children and hopefully I've identified a suitable father.'
The wording will do nothing to quell the rumours she's a rug-muncher. :nod:

I understand it that babies for non-hetro's is Sooooo in this Xmas

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
I remember her, she was the one who did the air miles scam on Watchdog a few years back. If she is a rug - muncher, I don't think anyone told the 'series of long term relationships' that she's had. I know there are a lot of gay men in Greece (Her Mum is from there), but even though the women do look quite scary, you don't generally see many Greek lesbians knocking about.

Pass on this thanks.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I remember her, she was the one who did the air miles scam on Watchdog a few years back. If she is a rug - muncher, I don't think anyone told the 'series of long term relationships' that she's had. I know there are a lot of gay men in Greece (Her Mum is from there), but even though the women do look quite scary, you don't generally see many Greek lesbians knocking about.

Pass on this thanks.
Not even on Lesbos?? :)

Not even with a barge pole.A very very long barge pole.

PS Just Googled "Bradbury/celebrity/lesbian." Just going back to continue my vital research into this very important area.I may be gone for some time.

Latest Threads