Volunteers in the pandemic. Have a go, why not?

@Toastie will also testify that, due to my thousands of hours on Microsoft flight simulator...

...Im currently working on a method of assisting @Fang_Farrier in his role as a dentist.
Microsoft has launched a 'Dentist Simulator' too? Is it part of a 'Simulator Professional' series?

If so, what other titles are available to help us become experts in somebody else’s fields?

Microsoft has launched a 'Dentist Simulator' too? Is it part of a 'Simulator Professional' series?

If so, what other titles are available to help us become experts in somebody else’s fields?
Gynae Sim. As reported by @Dan Gleebles above.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
It seems that rather than pay nurses even normal rates for doing vaccinations they got in volunteers. It’s ok when things go well I’m sure and nobody dies or gets unwell.
In other situations I thought such as train driving unions would go nuts, now I fancy a bit of train driving in a have-a-go-hero-pandemic-stylee way.
I’d also like a go at flying aircraft and getting my end away, we all know they fly themselves now in normal circumstances, come on it’s for the pandemic. What would you lot fancy a go at to help out humanity? It’s all for the good of yourselves of course, **** the public. You could even get a local hero recognition award.
I didn't think the NHS could spare any nurses, they're all too busy saving Covid patients who are dying in droves on the ICU and any other wards that are available ;)

Yes! In the context of the original question, I’d like a go at part time armed copper. Robocop would be down the Job Centre in days. If this comes off, buy into funeral homes and don’t be out in close proximity* to any group the Labour Party holds dear.

*8 miles.
A man of your talents, shirley........
Screenshot_20210224-094615.png

ETA.
Just seen the ad on the bottom from the screen grab, I'm struggling not to configure them.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I didn't think the NHS could spare any nurses, they're all too busy saving Covid patients who are dying in droves on the ICU and any other wards that are available ;)
All off sick with stress now and wanting to drive trains. Gis a job, ah could do that.

I reckon I could quite easily turn my hand towards a bit of cameo role modding on here actually. A bit like how some publications have a guest editor.

ColdWarWorrier

Old-Salt
I fancy volunteering as a Formula 1 driver. I’ve had a go on an F1 computer game and it was a piece of piss.

According to the ‘experts’ on various F1 websites, it’s all down to the car anyway. Give me this year’s Mercedes and I’ll do it for half the price Lewis Hamilton is charging them.

Does anyone have Toto’s number?

It seems that rather than pay nurses even normal rates for doing vaccinations they got in volunteers. It’s ok when things go well I’m sure and nobody dies or gets unwell.
Fukc volunteering! Get a job in an ambulance trust avec all the green gear and more shoulder-mounted rank than Idi fuking Amin.

I can't move for having free stuff thrust at me (including a vaccine, both jabs so no need to thank me, - I'm off on my hols this year w@nkers, even if you wish the plane goes down while I'm in it!), more than 1 person in front at the tills in Aldi, no bother they open a new one because I'm a bona fide NHS Hero.

Volunteering. It's for common people.

Fuck, I’ve been sussed.

@jarrod248, I’ll run you an introductory course at Mate’s Rates. Lesson 1, take offs, £4.99.

Lesson 2, posing, Gratis. Fundamentalist religious raving module available, ask at time of application.

Lesson 3, landings. £100,000.

Should have you ready for mid September if you’re only planning to do lessons 1 and 2.

Does it include the big sparkly hat?

I had my first jab at my usual practice surgery about a week ago. A GP was in attendance along with someone who was clearly a medical student. My merry "Ah, and you must be the work experience' quip went down like a lead fish. Never take the rise out of somebody coming at you with a needle.