Volunteers in the pandemic. Have a go, why not?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
If looking at 70 year old fannies is your thing, I'm sure it's right up your street

Nothing worse than doing a domiciliary visit to a care home and hearing the care worker say.
"No, Agnes, it's the dentist, put your knickers back on"

If looking at 70 year old fannies is your thing, I'm sure it's right up your street
Jarrod scrubs up quite well with his Panama hat and reactolites actually.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I hope you can be gracious enough to remind everyone within a 300m earshot that you're a 'NHS worker' and as such entitled you to park like a complete twat anywhere you feel . . .

Like the fat care worker who parks in my street like she's decamping after a police pursuit. The fact she makes it dangerous to all residents or entering and leaving the Close (for which her 'client' doesn't even live) is overridden because she tells me that 'I'm a careworker' and she assumes it gives her super-über legal traffic parking powers.
She says she'll have me 'done' for harrasement purely for the fact that I keep asking her why she keeps parking illegally
Suggest in the pandemic she joins the Sweeney.

Volunteering can still show expertise and good results. Take Josef Mengele, Brazil's finest abortionist and all round Jolly Good Egg.

To be honest, he should be lauded as a genetics pioneer, rather than some meddlesome doctor with a before-his-time research mindset

MoleBath

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
There are a lot of covid marshals working at centres on parking , reception , etc but at our local centre we keep being stood down the evening before due to lack of bookings.

I’m currently brushing up on my ‘piece to camera’ wrt YouTube video skills, with particular attention towards looking emotional. I envisage I’ll be suitably qualified to act as a viable stand-in for an NHS nurse pretty shortly.
I’ll also be available to “receive the clap” on behalf of any nurses unable to accidentally walk down their street at the nominated time,with an NHS ID lanyard or uniform proudly on display.
Remarkable the number of land whales that you now see waddling about the place wearing NHS lanyards. How many of them have actually ever touched a patient is open to debate.

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
Pfft, amateur. Why wait until there’s a problem before getting the autopilot to do it all?

As it happens, I’m just off for my jab. Should I tip or just offer a condescending compliment on the jabber’s ability to stick a pin in someone?
Just how old are you?

Who cares, let's get stuck into the **** anyway.

I was just wondering if Bugsy was telling the truth when he informed us all that he was helping out the NHS due to his military medic skills gained almost 50 years ago.

Also, when are you going up to Nottingham to have a loud, embarrassing confrontation in front of all the other SWP pigeon shouters like you promised?

In the good old days, about 20 years ago, it was perfectly acceptable to have untrained dental assistants.

The work experience kid for instance would be hands on from minute 1.

Health and safety now means that they get to stand far away in the corner

A week ago I went in to the Dentist to get a molar ground down in preparation for a crown.

The Dentist ( foreign - very experienced ) was assisted by a young lady ( foreign - very inexperienced apparently )
She was tubing out bits of ground down tooth and positioning a mirror while he was drilling on the other side of me.
Problem was, she was constantly getting her tools in the way of his grinding - and he was bollocking / teaching her but in English as ( I guess ) it would have been rude to gabble away in some lingua dago in front of the paying Client.

Poor girl was getting more and more flustered as I am sure she didn't understand half the English names for things.

Later on she is mixing up paste to make a template for future crown to fit into.

First batch - too stiff, do it again.
Second batch - No no no too runny too runny. Do it again
Sorry Sir, Sorry etc - as i am spitting this goopy muck into the sink.

She made it right third attempt.
I think she was pretty close to Day1 training - and honestly don't have a problem with it.

I was just wondering if Bugsy was telling the truth when he informed us all that he was helping out the NHS due to his military medic skills gained almost 50 years ago.

Also, when are you going up to Nottingham to have a loud, embarrassing confrontation in front of all the other SWP pigeon shouters like you promised?
Well, that nice Mr Johnson has promised that lockdown will be easing, that'll make it easier. I'm bulling my jackboots ready.

Nothing worse than doing a domiciliary visit to a care home and hearing the care worker say.
"No, Agnes, it's the dentist, put your knickers back on"

It's just a myth that gynaecologists have patients that aren't fit young hotties.

I've thoroughly researched a peer reviewed online medical source called Xhamster.

it's all part of my dedication to the trade.

Well, that nice Mr Johnson has promised that lockdown will be easing, that'll make it easier. I'm bulling my jackboots ready.

Remember to livestream it.

@DaManBugs it will be all the attention that you have ever wanted.

If you were doing one of those simulator flights an instructor would throw loads at you. Start frothing at the mouth, pretend you’re diabetic, have a fit, fake a stroke and clutch at your chest. After having the diazepam shoved up your arse pick up your umbrella, tell them 4/10, must try harder.
Got any jellies spare? Good plan BTW

Jarrod scrubs up quite well with his Panama hat and reactolites actually.

Panama hat? He's from Yorkshire, flat cap country.
Heres his latest passport pic.
_38191529_enfield_man300.jpg

Suggest in the pandemic she joins the Sweeney.
Yes! In the context of the original question, I’d like a go at part time armed copper. Robocop would be down the Job Centre in days. If this comes off, buy into funeral homes and don’t be out in close proximity* to any group the Labour Party holds dear.

*8 miles.