Volunteers could guard some UK borders

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Chimp, Dec 31, 2017.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. these days one would get arrested for arson, criminal damage and causing a public nuisance. After all worrying about these things is a public nuisance as no one wants to be reminded of it. And it's ll in the best possible taste:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 2

2. Perhaps Girl Guides could be used to make vests out them similar to this

[​IMG]

3. Mrs LR has a penchant for "Doctors". God alone knows why.Anyway under the plot line currently is asian nursey assists another ME person here illegally to have baby under an assumed name (Turkish) I think. White Hubby doctor demands asian wifey Nurse never do such a thing again. She refuses to give such undertaking. Will Hubby now report nursey wife? However plot now finished continues.....Baby born in UK becomes UK national and it's unthinkable that baby and mother will be deported as baby is a brit. In the meantime white bird winds up doing bird in Egypt for smuggling drugs-absolute uproar. Pope in the meantime demands we do more, but when is anyone actually going to demand that problematic countries do more about their human rights. But we have no moral right to interfere, just expected to pick up the pieces.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. The Quintessential British Legend.

And Great Uncle to.... Daisy Ridley - Wikipedia

5. Just to ground things and to show I am interested in my thread, we should employ this sort of guy:
    upload_2018-1-2_16-33-17.jpeg

6. Couldn't just "like" this needs an "Awesome" tab. Very informative too - bonus fact: just awed Mrs Chimp and a chimplet!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Beat a confession out with a lorry fan belt.

8. Signal fires supplanted by Twitter and Facebook.
    Serious penalties attached to use of matches (and bonfires) in public places under a variety of laws.
    Those merely receiving ASBO's for lighting the fire are luckier for those who receive £100k fine under EU Regs for failing to file a risk assessment.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 2
  9. Just a thought.... could she have got more followers if she had posted a PRO gun violence comment?

A strange old world it is now.

10. I know a guy in the Arizona defense force - They are quite active and the Border patrol generally appreciates the leads. I have heard rumors of gun fights with Smugglers/cartels that dont go reported with the authorities. They look a bit more professional than the 3% guys pictured, but even after a few offers, I dont think I will be showing up.

Arizona Creates A State Militia - The Truth About Guns

• Informative Informative x 2
  11. @SOCALSapper

Purely humour in use of the Special Farces in the context of our own border here.

I just despair sometimes at the "Blue sky thinking". How about a simple plan. Recruit and retain professionals. Or just admit the truth. We're too broke. I get living within our means. Just a bit of honesty would be nice.

• Like Like x 4
  12. Police Race ID codes.

IC1 White - North European
    IC2 White - South European
    IC3 Black
    IC4 South Asian
    IC5 Chinese, Japanese, or other Southeast Asian
    IC6 North African or Arab
    IC7 Not Recorded or Unknown

Sorry Pork missed you there.Ta.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. Police Race ID codes.

IC1 White - North European

IC2 White - South European

IC3 Black

IC4 South Asian

IC5 Chinese, Japanese, or other Southeast Asian

IC6 North African or Arab

IC7 Ginger

FOC

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Soon as the kid turns 18 load the Mother onto a C130 and deliver it to where it came from.That'll teach her.

• Like Like x 1
  15. how long would you like to spend in nick?

• Like Like x 1