volunteer required for hazardous mission

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by mucus, Jul 22, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. target, TCH and BLIAR,
    mission to lull into a false sense of security, and, (holding breath trying to imagine this) skiff on live tv, imagine the look of horror from all and sundry and the sniggers. :twisted: :twisted:
    any takers?

2. I'm up for it but I will be tempted not to stop there. I'd skiff them, then........with a..........up their...............but I'd add a ..............and then a........followed by a damn good kicking :evil:

3. dui-lai,

I will gladly chip in for T&S, accomodation, the diet of rubies befor hand and the legal costs after!

you still game for a laugh?

4. go on,
    do it for the cause!

5. D-L, my uncle is a Barrister i can have a word with him and get him to wave his fee's i'm sure he will for such a good cause !

6. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

What's the pay like???

7. Can't you just train a couple of chimps from Monkeyworld to get into the public gallery at the HOC or at the next session outside No10 and instead of purple powder get them to do what primates do best and lob their own shite at Tony Bliar and TCH :twisted: :lol:

8. No point. Look at Hutton and Butler. Nothing sticks. :cry:

9. should bve able to access a 3000 gallon sludge wagon, fully loaded :twisted: if we can firm up the time and place. :D :D :D :D

10. finacially crap,
    but you would occupy and dominate the moral high ground, plus be talked about by hexi camp fire for decades to come.
    even better, come conscription, skiff owt belong to euan :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: