Voluntary Human Extinction Movement

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rocketeer, Nov 18, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. " We can't be breeding right now", says Les Knight. " It's obvious that the intentional creation of another human being by anyone anywhere can't be justified today "

Knight is the ' founder 'of the Voluntary Human Extinction Movement , a network of people dedicated to the phasing out of the human race in the interests of the health of the earth.. Knight's belief in this cause led him to have a vasectomy at 25. He and his fellow travellers believe that the human race is inherently dangerous to the planet and inevitably creates an unsustainable situation..

I'm wondering why they just don't cull themselves from the herd right now and, to quote Scrooge ' decrease the surplus population" ?

Still, it is food for thought...

anyone else you'd like to add to the list for ' saving the planet by elimination '? besides the obvious Tony Blair thing, of course...

My top three would be:
    Madonna, Posh Spice and ol' whathisname, the President for Life of Turkmenistan who named all the days of the week after himself and the months of the year after his Mum...

2. Obviously a lot of candidates for this one but if i had to name but three:-
    George Bush - before he destroys mankind on his own (that is my sensible suggestion)
    the current pope and ensure that his successor endorses contraception (thats a bit sensible as well as contensious)
    alex ferguson (hes a cnut and a scot and im pretty sure that in his pre-grey hair days he was a gwar)

3. 1)Bush, good God that man needs destroying
    2)Bille Piper (Ruined that new series of Dr Who)
    3)Gordon Brown

4. There was something like this in Spooks the other month on BFBS, not sure when it was shown in the UK.

5. I nominate the snivelling piece of excrement, loosely described as my stepson and known, to all those who have had the misfortune to come into contact with him, as F*ckwit! :evil:

P.S. I also included him as a candidate for the 'If you absolutely had fill a mass grave' thread but the idle b'stard didn't get up in time and missed his execution! :evil: :evil: :evil:

P.P.S. The law of averages means that I have to get lucky one day.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

P.P.P.S. B*gger! I forgot about Murphy!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

6. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

OA

"I'd have been blamed for the cat anyway"

7. Hahahahahahaha! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: