Voltz Night Club/ G-Spot Officially Closed.

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by Tiffs, Feb 22, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It is sad but true, as of lunch time today, the club is no more. It has gone the same way that Scabs did at Catterick.
    This is a rumour site, but this is not a rumour. 8O
    :evil: Sad when an Icon that every Squaddie knows finaly bites the dust. :evil:
  2. I do remember the G-spot as it was called when i last went there. The sticky carpets in particular were one of my favourite features of the club.

The smell of hormones and the mens bogs, the classy local birds pole dancing to get as much attention from the squaddies as possible

I'm not sure which night was all you can drink, but you used to get a plastic beaker when you handed over your cash ( pint sized for the blokes and midget sized for the ladies) . But most of the drinks that you could get with it were pish and tasted like sucking vinegar through an old tramps sting vest.

Ah, those were the days ;)
  3. how can it be......that place is almost a part of the corps ...... they should have a stand for it in the museum now that it has gone
  4. I went there in mess dress once.
    completely pissed
    didnt stay long
  5. NO WAY!!!! G-spot can not have gone!?! The CORPS should protest!!
  6. All the protesters who did turn up are still stuck inside the club, to the carpets ;)
  7. Tiffs,

You are obviously in a position to gain valuable G2 on this - any hints as to the reason behind this? Any idea whether it is being taken over by someone else??

Come on - spread the joy. What are you up to? ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

8. Apparently the new license force it to close. It wasn't doing to well since Christmas that was for sure.

The owner tells me they are looking into other options so watch this space for the future. If I hear anything I'll tell you.
  9. drunken squaddie fat bird laser quest

Just like the spot used to be but with laser guns
  10. Or real ones :)
  11. Rumour has it that the Corps are going to buy it and move the museum there. :lol:
  12. You will have to put the infamous Volts Bus on e-bay. Its sentimental value will be sky high to somebody! :idea: :lol:
  13. with all the new duty of care stuff and cerfews on the weekend im not surprised it went under. the only reason the upgraders went there was to jump some phase 2s bones.
  14. Now Now :lol:
  15. You not in there tonight TM?