Voices from the grave

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by paddington_88, Oct 27, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone catch this show on RTE? I've seen that a book has come out about it a while ago but for those who have trouble reading small words, a tele version is now available, I'm not sure if RTE has an iPlayer type thing but I'm sure it will be on Youtube soon enough.

Basically two version of events, one from Brendan Hughes (IRA) and David Irvine (UVF). Hughes has recored on tape that Gerry Adams was a member of the IRA and had knowledge of Jean McConvilles disappearance. It's a pretty good watch if your interested in this kind of thing and you can find it, I've had a search but it might be a bit early.

BBC News - Adams McConville allegations to be broadcast

2. I read the book a while back, seems like Gerry is fucked now, he claimed the "Dark" was away in the head when he done the book and he didn't have any facilties when it was wrote whereby he still isn't and never was a leader in the IRA(yeah Gerry we still believe you).

Ervines part although it showed how smart he was as a politican, I think he held back on his true part in the troubles when he was released from Long Kesh as he was Provost marshall for East Belfast Batt UVF.

Ps it was on at 10.15pm last night on RTE1
  3. After watching that show I think we can safely say that Gerry was in the IRA, he was in charge of the 'Unknowns' who murdered and buried Jean McConville. I don't think 'The Dark' was away in the head, as it said at the end, it was the beatings, hunger strike and being on he run and being disowned by his own that turned him against GA and Sinn Fein.

As for Ervine, I think he maybe left that part out just to keep his wife happy, she didn't want anything to do with it and I'm pretty sure that IRA/UVF are organisations that you just can't walk away from..
  4. This show will make no difference to adams the vote catcher
    all those claims were made before the last electon
    and gerry walked it
  5. He holds the vote for West Belfast which is dominated by Catholics so I don't see why he wouldn't get the vote? It's really only the dissidents who don't like him, you ask anyone from West Belfast, on the Catholic side of the peace line who will they vote for and it will be Gerry Adams.. The only way you can change that vote is kill him? @.@

6. Now theres an idea, if I ever seen one, although I do believe the UFF tried and failed in the 1980's (twice if you count Stone), although that may have been, because Adams is a British Intel whore and they doctored the hand grenades I believe, although he was shot in the attack.
  7. he was shot 5 times that day in 1984 by the brit uff, stone killed 3 before the people caught him- then the brits saved him
  8. Well the UFF were hardly ******* Irish now were they. Pity the Bastard for being shot, like that other leech Eddie "Bubbles" Copeland he's been shot a few times too, pity never in the head.
  9. Which quite demonstrates the 'morals' you Fenians hold; being unabashed supporters of shooting people in the face in front of their kids.
  10. whilst the brits would never do that old chap- the brits moving out of iraq and ireland will give you plenty of
    practice for pulling out of afganistan- notice the russians are back
  11. Message to oneself, the British aren't and won't be pulling out, so those wee wet dreams you have of a tri-colour above Stormont, are about as close as you'll get to the real deal, sonny boy.

Lord Carson must be laughing his brass balls of up at Stormont, every time Gerry drives up that hill he has to greet the founder of Northern Ireland.
  12. Every post an education.
  13. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

Sadly the ones with it aren't posting.
    Would it not be simpler for B and P and michaelhenry to arrange a date and beat each other up?
  14. So every other Tom, Dick and Harry can slate the scumbag wee bastard but when another citizen off Northern Ireland slates him, he's devoid of any intelligence.
  15. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

Not at all, we've tried reason, history, patience, common sense, bald fact and nothings worked. You seem to be closest.
    Originally I thought MH was a wah, but his repeated butchering of the language and grammer makes me think he is indeed real and if that's the case Punches view that further encouragement would just be cruel would seem to be the correct one.