Vodka

Kirkz

LE
Then fuck off to a thread about Rum or Whisky or whatever it is you like to pickle your liver with and leave us Vodka alchies to it. :drunken::party:

does anyone remember the hilarious spy training institute advert for Vladivar Vodka shown in cinemas in the early-mid seventies? It featured a class full of Ivans with heavy Russian accents dressed as English yokels being taught to speak in heavy English rural accents.

Then **** off to a thread about Rum or Whisky or whatever it is you like to pickle your liver with and leave us Vodka alchies to it. :drunken::party:
Nah, too much fun watching the gradual incoherence and eventual fountain of piss and vomit.

Kirkz

LE
Nah, too much fun watching the gradual incoherence and eventual fountain of piss and vomit.
You are a sadly deluded furriner.

If you chaps ever get to taste this brand, it's pretty decent..

Kirkz

LE
This is true. My head is also handsome and articulate, as is my godlike corpus delicious.
And then you woke up and had your porridge.

Meat. Brekker is meat. Good for the corpus delicious.

Kirkz

LE
The way you're blowing your own trumpet I reckon the only meat you get is cock.

Kirkz

LE
But mostly cock.

A new gimmick; Vodka that glows in the dark! They missed a marketing trick though; it should come in a lead-lined sarcophagus.

main article image

'What can be done with the deserted land in Ukraine after Chernobyl's catastrophic nuclear disaster? Three decades on, researchers have an idea. Introducing "Atomik" vodka: a new spirit produced from crops grown in Chernobyl's exclusion zone.'

The advertising blurb just writes itself:
"What's the ABV?"
"3.6. Not great, not terrible."

Latest Threads