Viz like top tips.

Yokel

LE
FASHION DESIGNERS: Do not worry about clothes moving around and changing words like 'count' into something less appropriate.

U Count
Any Town

Yes - I saw this in a local store belonging to a well known national chain this morning.

20210529_120940.jpg

CharleyBourne

Old-Salt
Motorists: If you only have the basic, entry level model of your car then the following is a good way to make the neighbours jealous. Simply, when you park up on the drive, fold the wing mirrors in. People will think that it was done automatically and that you have a much more expensive model than you actually do. Your social standing will soar.

Hyacinth Buckett

Motorists: If you only have the basic, entry level model of your car then the following is a good way to make the neighbours jealous. Simply, when you park up on the drive, fold the wing mirrors in. People will think that it was done automatically and that you have a much more expensive model than you actually do. Your social standing will soar.

Hyacinth Buckett
A real viz tip... Engage briefly before driving off to convince neighbours you drive an automatic

NSP

LE
Stupid neighbours: show your objections to being reported for harassment by engaging in even more harassment - it's a guaranteed winner.

NSP

LE
Chin the cúnt.
I think that's what she's trying to provoke - an actionable reaction. Pretty sure she starts her 'phone recording before she rings the intercom or other shit.

She can take the answer given in the matter of Arkell vs. Pressdram 1971.

I think that's what she's trying to provoke - an actionable reaction. Pretty sure she starts her 'phone recording before she rings the intercom or other shit.

She can take the answer given in the matter of Arkell vs. Pressdram 1971.
Do a Peter Cook, and just keep repeating "Good Evening."
It'll infuriate her.

Yokel

LE
OLD AND BOLD ARRSERS: Want to make everyone think about how well educated you are? Why not bemoan the fact that young people do not have the ability to use an abacus to work out how many shillings and pence it costs to have a horsecart of coal delivered?

Ivor Week-Bladder
ARRSEville

CharleyBourne

Old-Salt
Steve Wright.

On the rare occasion I am actually "listening" to your show (because 'er indoors has it on) and on the even rarer occasion you play something I actually like (pre-2000, guitars, bass, drums, intelligent non-repetitive lyrics - you get the picture) then it would enhance the listening experience if you could do the following:

Talk over the first twenty seconds of the song, the last twenty seconds and if you're feeling energetic a bit in the middle. You singing along with it is always a bonus for me as well, so if it's not too much trouble............

Cnut.

Whispering Bob Harris and Johnnie Walker

Last edited:

Latest Threads