Viz like top tips.

God botherers, get a life.

morsk

LE
God botherers, get a life.
'Atheists' get a proper bag on and press the dumb button when someone points out that you are being child like in your assertions. Mind you, thats civvies for you.

Residents of Hanoi, build wide pavements, not to walk on, but so you can park the worlds supply of scooters plus tables and chairs for everyone that sells fast food, which seems to be every other fucking shop.
Hanoi scooters drivers don't bother saving for your pension, the way you fuckers drive you wont live to see your middle age.
Immigration officials in the Hanoi Airport make sure the cash machine is fucked and refuse credit cards at your counter when paying the 50 US dollars for the visa, that way you can do the foreigners a "favour" by accepting Thai baht at a 30% mark up.

Politicians - worried that you do not have the respect the electorate?

Then stop behaving like cnuts.

Mrsheeny

Old-Salt
HOUSEWIVES: Before attempting to remove stubborn stains from a garment, circle the soiled area with a permanent pen so that when you remove it from the washing machine you can check the stain has gone.

Mrsheeny

Old-Salt
Viz Readers Letter - I heard on the news the January storms had cost the country 1 billion pounds. What an utter waste of money. If anything, they did more harm than good.

For you everyday sado-masochists:
When nailing your scrotom to the kitchen for sexual gratification, first make sure a pair of pliers are within hands reach and not in the shed at the bottom of the garden in a tool box.

The Archbishop of Canterbury
Hull.

Residents of Hanoi, build wide pavements, not to walk on, but so you can park the worlds supply of scooters plus tables and chairs for everyone that sells fast food, which seems to be every other ******* shop.
Hanoi scooters drivers don't bother saving for your pension, the way you ******* drive you wont live to see your middle age.
Immigration officials in the Hanoi Airport make sure the cash machine is fucked and refuse credit cards at your counter when paying the 50 US dollars for the visa, that way you can do the foreigners a "favour" by accepting Thai baht at a 30% mark up.
It gets worse mate :)

I have recently found that a homemade badge simply saying "I do apologise, I have Tourette's" entitles me to call people c*nts and w*nkers with impunity on my rail bound morning commute. An additional benefit is being able to shout 'You'd get it' at random females (who would indeed get it) this now earns me a wry and indulgent smile, rather than the slapped face that I have been become accustomed to up to now.

A second top tip, is not to wear this fake badge when traveling with your wife, the face slaps tend to return.

I have recently found that a homemade badge simply saying "I do apologise, I have Tourette's" entitles me to call people c*nts and w*nkers with impunity on my rail bound morning commute. An additional benefit is being able to shout 'You'd get it' at random females (who would indeed get it) this now earns me a wry and indulgent smile, rather than the slapped face that I have been become accustomed to up to now.

A second top tip, is not to wear this fake badge when traveling with your wife, the face slaps tend to return.
1573729757509.png

During these cold winter days, why not push a piece of peeled ginger up your arrse for that “central heating” feeling*

*might also improve your performance in your local half-marathon.

Latest Threads