Viz comic Characters

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Shittypants, Jun 9, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Which Viz character do you identify with and why?

What would Viz call a squaddy character and what would be good storylines?

2. I don't know about identifying with them, but i always thought the 'Vibrating Bum Faced Goats' were the most inspired characters ever.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I always had a thing for Nude Motorcycle Girl

4. On a good day, Black Bag, the faithful Border Bin-liner, on a bad day, Terry Fuckwit

• Like Like x 1
  5. Biffa bacon.thats me for sure.

6. You get the shit kicked out of you by your grizzly faced mum, do you?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Roger Mellie the man on the telly. Pure class. The last line I remember him uttering was: "better get home and get the pig to push the hoover round and clean up a bit".

8. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Can't remember which character, but he had a car that ran on monkey spunk and then on leopards fanny batter. It was like reading Shakespeare!

9. I'd love to believe I have a few things in common with Raffles the Gentleman Thug, but in all honesty I'm a bit of an 8-Ace. No need to explain is there?

• Like Like x 1
  10. I've always had a soft spot for Farmer Palmer and the wayz of the cuntry. If we could track down a Nippobishi Trumper the chaps on the 4x4 thread would be happy.
    Then there is Big Vern, what's not to like.

• Like Like x 1
  11. 'Roddy the squaddie' (He's always getting shafted) More DPM fun with the put upon one.

1)' Extremely bloody hell, its the end of the month and Ive spunked my money on drink and birds, PAYD ain't going to happen for a few days and I'm hungry.'

2) 'I know readers, I'll ask Trooper Cooper for a sub.'
    'Sorry Roddie, I've only got 1.75 and the camp ATM takes that in charges. Why don't you see The badge man?'(saunters away hands in pockets, sniggering.)

3)'Good idea, he's a nice man, if a bit loud. I'll see the sergeant-major, he's bound to help out.'

4)'HO-HO RODDY, THIS IS YOUR LUCKY DAY,TROOPER COOPER HAS A HEADACHE AND CAN'T GO OUT TO PLAY IN THE SANDPIT. TAKE YOUR KIT AND GET ON THE PLANE AND YOU CAN HAVE FREE FOOD FOR THE NEXT SEVEN MONTHS'

5)(In a sandy place)'Oh fuck readers! Boil in the bag 24/7. Shafted again.'

• Like Like x 2
  12. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

milli tant or everard eadbutt (pint of diesel please)

13. Eehh my Sidney never had a car. It was black.

• Like Like x 1
  14. The Brown Bottle, definitely one of the great unsung heroes of Viz.

15. The Brown Bottle is a true hero unlike that superman the idle bastard.