Vitally Important Subject...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rocketeer, Mar 21, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Okay,, this is it....a critical decision has to be made and the proper authorities notified of our stance immediately, if not sooner..

Joss Whedon, writer/creator of Buffy/Angel/Firefly and other au currant TV fare has just been signed by Silver Screen Pictures to pen a new feature Film version of WONDER WOMAN!!..

So.. Who should be cast to wear the Gold Bustier and Silver Bracelets???

Who can top the fond memories of Linda Carter in her prime??

and I will shoot the first one to suggest Gywneth Paltrow or Uma Thurman...and a nuke in the pants to the w&nker who says Britney Spears, even in jest ...

okay.. the casting couch is fluffed and waiting...
  2. There can be only one......

Bella Emberg
  3. Billy Piper.......??
  4. Soldier_Why

Soldier_Why LE Moderator

Would love it to be Charlize Theron

5. Billy Piper?! :lol:
  6. She is gorgeous looking & that picture shows that she has similar eyes to Miss Carter, but I doubt you blerks would be looking at her eyes... :roll: :wink:
  7. angelina jolie
    mmmmmmmmmmmm those lips look perfect for.........urm talking 8O and i suppose the fact that she can act should come into it somewhere :roll:
  8. I would have to go with Angelina Jolie as well! :D
  9. I'm with Soldier Why on that one,

Charlize Theron is to die for,can imagine those boots and tight lycra clothes, starting to form a mental image as i type......must go....sorry
  10. Linda has gone down hill the last few yearas....

11. Just sat here reading through the posts , then seen corps one,

Absolutly brilliant.

I vote for her!
  12. For fcuks sake just spat my coffee every where, wasn't expecting that, back to the coffee pot it is.

There is one thing for certain though, who ever the studios choose, i will put money on the fact she looks nothing like that, but i am sure she has a lovely sense of humour.
  13. can i not have the job?

i have the costume and everything!
  14. Nikki Cox

Miss Beanz

15. Soldier_Why

Soldier_Why LE Moderator

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO! It has to be Charlize