Vitally Important Subject...

Okay,, this is it....a critical decision has to be made and the proper authorities notified of our stance immediately, if not sooner..

Joss Whedon, writer/creator of Buffy/Angel/Firefly and other au currant TV fare has just been signed by Silver Screen Pictures to pen a new feature Film version of WONDER WOMAN!!..

So.. Who should be cast to wear the Gold Bustier and Silver Bracelets???

Who can top the fond memories of Linda Carter in her prime??

and I will shoot the first one to suggest Gywneth Paltrow or Uma Thurman...and a nuke in the pants to the w&nker who says Britney Spears, even in jest ...

okay.. the casting couch is fluffed and waiting...

Billy Piper.......??

angelina jolie
mmmmmmmmmmmm those lips look perfect for.........urm talking 8O and i suppose the fact that she can act should come into it somewhere :roll:

I would have to go with Angelina Jolie as well! :D

I'm with Soldier Why on that one,

Charlize Theron is to die for,can imagine those boots and tight lycra clothes, starting to form a mental image as i type......must go....sorry

Just sat here reading through the posts , then seen corps one,

Absolutly brilliant.

I vote for her!

For fcuks sake just spat my coffee every where, wasn't expecting that, back to the coffee pot it is.

There is one thing for certain though, who ever the studios choose, i will put money on the fact she looks nothing like that, but i am sure she has a lovely sense of humour.

Nikki Cox

Miss Beanz

Cait

DozyBint said:
Soldier_Why said:
Would love it to be Charlize Theron
She is gorgeous looking & that picture shows that she has similar eyes to Miss Carter, but I doubt you blerks would be looking at her eyes... :roll: :wink:
Is this the bean flicker in you finally coming out DB?

:(

Duck Dodgers said:
DozyBint said:
Soldier_Why said:
Would love it to be Charlize Theron
She is gorgeous looking & that picture shows that she has similar eyes to Miss Carter, but I doubt you blerks would be looking at her eyes... :roll: :wink:
Is this the bean flicker in you finally coming out DB?

:(
No Ducks, it's just that we girls are secure enough with our sexuality that we can appreciate beauty in other women... :wink: According to the highbrow paper I was reading yesterday however, Ms Jolie swings both ways, so maybe she could be a 'baddie' in the new film, opposite Charlize Theron in the title role... I'll let your imaginations ponder that one! :lol:

I have every confidencectjhat Angelina could handle the assignment after her ' star turn ' as Laura Croft..but I certainly am intrigued by the Charlize vote.. she is a baurtiful woman and has astonishing legs, but needs a bit of ' cosmetic assistance' in the -erm - pectoral region if she is expected to hold up that eagle breastplate in the action sequences.. just my thinking, anyway...