"Visitors" to ARRSE......

Every time I log on to ARRSE the "Visitors" typically outnumber the "Members" on-line by 2 - 3 to 1. Why is this? Is it because:

- They are all journos hanging on our every word (thanks Independent et al.) looking for something for tomorrows copy?

- They are senior officers who want to know what's going on but wish to remain anonymous at all costs?

- Thay are some of life's voyeurs who do not want to enter into debate/dialogue with the "brutal and licentious soldiery" but, over who we exert some sort of fatal fascination?

Invitation to the "Visitors" - register and tell us why. Go on - I dare you!

S

stabradop

and some who are just interested in the site but dont want to be a member. I looked for a couple of weeks before registering.

Thanks AWOL - I often wonder who the "hidden" members are (if it's an embarrasing personal problem I entirely understand!).

It would be nice if they popped into chat sometimes too. I am always nice.

stabradop said:
and some who are just interested in the site but dont want to be a member. I looked for a couple of weeks before registering.
I looked for about a year before registering.

Right you lot (about 130 of you)!

Step inside and join!

Free uniform/gun/waterskiing in Cyprus (all virtual)

Besides, I got to fill my recruiting quota before I go to bed (go on - you know it makes sense....)

i dont log onto my username unless i intend to post.

when im surfing ARRSE i do it mainly in work time therefore its a shared computer... and i dont want the boss peering over my shoulder seeing EWK in the left title bar now do i? so a quick log in-post-and logoff is in order!

i remain in the shadows! muhahahaha!

I give up! Obviously a lousy recruiter (can't imagine why: charm, good looks and almost inhuman sexual prowess).

Time to adopt the prone position: down, test & adjust.

Ahoy, SeanBean (may I worship your avatar as much as I worship mine), the reason people "hide" on arrse is so they are not found out at work. I never log in from work, or play about on arrse from work, for the simple reason: someone would suss me as not actually being a fireman.

If you have any further queries, or do indeed look like Sean Bean (or Johnny Knoxville), please do not hesitate to contact me via PM.

Yours, droolingly,

Slug xx

Invitation to the "Visitors" - register and tell us why. Go on - I dare you!
I will take the dare! After "lurking" on the site for a few months, I have taken the plunge and registered.
I find ARRSE to be very enlightening, and entertaining! Have had lots of laughs, and learned a few things. I will continue to "lurk", and will add my 2 cents worth, when I can.

Congratulations JE Shorts! "Front and Centre"! Keep going and soon you will get a few of these highly impressive gongs....

OK, who's next?