Visiting Disneyland - USMC style

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by smallbrownprivates, Jul 28, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A Battalion of USMC for taking out Mickey and Co?
    Just give a Platoon of Jocks enough Bucky, cider and Scotch to get them unintelligible and then set them loose.
    War is hell, etc.

2. fu2

fu2 LE

Take no chances. Nuke it from orbit.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jarhead or not, given what's happened in the US recently this guy will probably get a visit from the FBI.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Fixed!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

Where's the fun in that? I want to see the look in Mickey's eyes as the bayonet goes in.

6. What about the look on Mickey's face when the Jarheads get their hands on Minnie ;)

7. I'm going to use those maps next time I have to do a presentation on IPE.

Think about it though, you just know Mickey and Minnie are the high value targets.

Donald Duck is probably irreconcilable and the feathery sailor-walt will go in a drone strike in the first stage of the attack.

I reckon Goofy is ripe for turning, he looks a weak personality-probably fed up of being the regime's jokes; so some "advisors" could assist regime change quickly. He'd give up locations for snatch-squads on the HVT/HPT list.

Next thing you know Micky's having his balls sliced up in Morocco by the locals and Minnie is being held on suicide watch a quick helicopter ride away in Gitmo.

The Magic Kingdom declares major combat operations are over, until the place falls apart due to the precipitous disbandment of the Mickey Mouse Club and the place falls into anarchy and car-bombings during packed saturday morning cartoons.

Is it time for my meds, nurse?

• Like Like x 2
  9. Phase 2:
    The next phase would be the first two infantry companies sneaking in through the wooded area.

Sneak in is a technical term or you wombats are discussing a teenagers wank dream?

10. ...and make sure you get the one outside Paris as well. No need to be worried about accuracy, if the first one dropped "accidentally" glasses the city, just drop more until Mickey and Co start glowing in the dark.

11. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

They're welcome to her. I want Snow White. And make Jessie from Toy Story watch

12. So what other Disney characters would you rape? Dumbo or Pinocchio?

13. Mmmmmm they havent taken into account Mickey's Fantasia power have they? I'm sure he'd whip up a few IED's...

14. I reckon Belle from Beauty and the Beast would be up for it uo the wrong un' seeing as who she ends up with, sleeping beauty would be an easy target so no fun there, Snow white could be up for a bit of group play ;)