Visiting A Mormon

Well this is in the NAAFI as I know I will get good replies.

Basically I am of to see an old colleague from my last posting who is now a Mormon, in fact his whole new family are. In the old days it was beer, curry's, smoking to much, him chasing anything with a fanny on it and usual drunken activities in the mess.

But now he is a Mormon how do I deal with things?
He has been to the Brigham Young University and is fully immersed in to Mormon life.

Any do's and do not's?

Looking through google too in case some give me non kosher info!

Take a spare wife for him, that will be looked on as good etiquette.

Well this is in the NAAFI as I know I will get good replies.

Basically I am of to see an old colleague from my last posting who is now a Mormon, in fact his whole new family are. In the old days it was beer, curry's, smoking to much, him chasing anything with a fanny on it and usual drunken activities in the mess.

But now he is a Mormon how do I deal with things?
He has been to the Brigham Young University and is fully immersed in to Mormon life.

Any do's and do not's?

Looking through google too in case some give me non kosher info!
Don’t rock up on their monthly fasting day if you’re absolutely clammed and we’re hoping for some nosebag. :roll:

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
Which one is he?
Mormont.jpg

ugly

LE
Ask him how free agency works and does he want a cigar with his pint?

ugly

LE
Don’t rock up on their monthly fasting day if you’re absolutely clammed and we’re hoping for some nosebag. :roll:
I'd forgotten about that, fuck, I thought that had been dropped!

It's a good idea to show an interest in his new life and asking questions helps to demonstrate you're open minded towards it.

Start with, "Are you fucking mental, or what?"

You don't need to be. In fact, there are no choirboys in my local church. There is only the truth.
Truth of what? And I thought it was a requirement of the Kiddy Fiddling cult to bugger little boys.

Nah...

You don't need to be. In fact, there are no choirboys in my local church. There is only the truth.
So who does the sexual abuse then?
It is, after all, a long standing tradition - and what is religion if not a load of tradition doo-dads.

It is, after all, a long standing tradition - and what is religion if not a load of tradition doo-dads.
Maybe they bugger each other, like a big religious swinging club.

scarbrough

War Hero
Clearly an organised network of crims who infiltrated the Church hierarchy and protected each other for decades. That's what happens in any institution that offers power without accountability.

Latest Threads