Visit to The Weald Foundation13th July 2019

Have to emphasise this is a very rare opportunity to get up close to some of the best restored German (and orher) vehicles in the country.

I’ve got another two, takes my group up to 5.

Won’t be posting for a while as pop up ads are almost making it impossible to post. Had 4 posting this!

I’ve got another two, takes my group up to 5.

Won’t be posting for a while as pop up ads are almost making it impossible to post. Had 4 posting this!
Use chrome and maybe ad-block

Now at 15. Still short of target, so drag anyone off the street you can find.

ugly

LE
I may bring my BiL if he is around that weekend

Please guys, make the numbers up otherwise I'll have to bring my mate Andy who is socially inept, boring, works for BT and has done for over 30 years ordering telegraph poles and cable. Probably so far on the spectrum he's white light. Please, for everyones sake, otherwise Andy will be there to bore the pants off you about the correct way to apply Zimmerite and he's usually wrong.

1553618932822.png

1553619042987.png

He's here, ruining my day at Tankfest 2018.....

Last edited:
Please guys, make the numbers up otherwise I'll have to bring my mate Andy who is socially inept, boring, works for BT and has done for over 30 years ordering telegraph poles and cable. Probably so far on the spectrum he's white light. Please, for everyones sake, otherwise Andy will be there to bore the pants off you about the correct way to apply Zimmerite and he's usually wrong.

View attachment 384737
View attachment 384738
It sounds him and I will get on a treat.

I didn’t like to say anything, but he sounds a hoot!

What’s the current number?

If I ask anyone else, I’m looking at hiring a mini bus, so come on guys!

If Schmoe and my mate Andy comes, and Ugly is bringing 3, that puts us at 16. Can you guys in model clubs drag a few along please?

Still short of the required numbers. If you know an 'Andy' bring them too please!

View attachment 384737
View attachment 384738
Can you point him out please, just so I know who to avoid. :mrgreen:

ps. I can do a cheap supply of industrial ear plugs. :slow:

We need all the bods we can get, so ear plugs all round please. :D

I am seeing Andy on Friday. His mate Grahame will also be there. Grahame rides horses and is equaly insufferable.

Just a heads up - if you guys do not put some effort in I will ask Grahame and Andy on Friday.......just puttig it out there.