Visit to The Weald Foundation13th July 2019

A good proportion of the cost is due to Ian's bun intake. If anyone is to blame its Mr NoIcantpossiblyallrightjustonemore Ian

Right. I've emailed them and asked what I need to do to join/register/attend, having missed the first visit with you lot.

I'll let you know what they come back with.

Its clear in my diary

I think of it as the equivalent of dazzle painting - they can't quite work out how big the gut is because of the dizzying migraine from looking at the shirt with the added bonus they can't see the raspberry, almond, peach, chocolate and other assorted spillage from pastries :)

Right. I've emailed them and asked what I need to do to join/register/attend, having missed the first visit with you lot.

I'll let you know what they come back with.

Its clear in my diary
You seem to have confused them!! They are under the impression that an ARRSE tour is being planned for April!

You seem to have confused them!! They are under the impression that an ARRSE tour is being planned for April!
dont see why. All I said was I gather I have to confirm by April if I'm attending in July.

Are they all ex Infantry?

dont see why. All I said was I gather I have to confirm by April if I'm attending in July.

Are they all ex Infantry?
You gave them two months, that confused the crap out of them! :D

Latest Threads