Visit to The Weald Foundation13th July 2019

ugly

LE
As long as its not next saturday should be fine, minime has me down for chauferring him round on bank holidays but apart from that nothing planned after next saturday

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
As long as its not next saturday should be fine, minime has me down for chauferring him round on bank holidays but apart from that nothing planned after next saturday
Next Saturday isn't a bank holiday week end

I've got a once in a year special day, so it wont be next weekend for sure.

So, been in contact with the Foundation. Group visits can be week day or Weekends. I'm assuming from what has been said that weekends are best for everyone? I will work on that basis and see which weekends are available.

Good news and bad. Weekends are fine but you are looking at July/August at the earliest! A weekday would be a lot sooner.
So, I'm putting it to the majority. Are you willing to wait? I need to know ASAP as delay will mean further weekends are lost.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Good news and bad. Weekends are fine but you are looking at July/August at the earliest! A weekday would be a lot sooner.
So, I'm putting it to the majority. Are you willing to wait? I need to know ASAP as delay will mean further weekends are lost.
July would work for me if it was the first two weeks, and I can get a bed space somewhere.

As I've just started a new job a weekend would be best, so I don't really mind waiting. I'd be riding down on the M/C. But if the majority want a week day and earlier, I'll have to pull out. But it's not a problem, so no pressure.

ugly

LE
July is fine for a weekend, august even better as all of my events are done by then

I suspect that by the time we get this in the bag we are looking at August.

I'm hopefully taking to the guys tomorrow, so might get a firm date.

I'm hopefully taking to the guys tomorrow, so might get a firm date.
Weekends are best for me.... just not at the end of the month

Latest Threads