Visit to The Weald Foundation13th July 2019

Don't forget that your membership gives you free access to all events held at the Foundation. They have open days for members when you can get inside the Jagdpanther. We should have a reunion at one of these!

.....and we can supervise your handiwork on the Stug????????

LARD

War Hero
If anyone is still experiencing problems let me know and I will pass on to Mike.
Yep - still nothing.... Checked everything. I just go on to Members Log-In, enter my details and it then does nothing.

Appreciate if you could pass on to Mike.

Cheers

LARD

War Hero
Don't forget that your membership gives you free access to all events held at the Foundation. They have open days for members when you can get inside the Jagdpanther. We should have a reunion at one of these!
Cracking idea! I'm up for that.

Yep - still nothing.... Checked everything. I just go on to Members Log-In, enter my details and it then does nothing.

Cheers
Will do!

Cheers
Ok, can you PM me your email address and name and they will check for you.

Lard is sorted, so if anyone else has a problem give me shout.

Can you sort out the weather, I’m in Somerset and I want to to the Helicopter Museum and it’s pissing down. Don’t want to get wet again!!!
Done, will start to improve tomorrow, or my names not Mr Wibble, Wibble, Wibble.

BTW Big up to Daz for posting all those cracking photos of the Foundations vehicles.

daz

LE
BTW Big up to Daz for posting all those cracking photos of the Foundations vehicles.
There's more to follow when I get time - please feel free to add to the various threads

NSP

LE
Thanks got to Chopper museum, just saw my first Hind.....
Fcuk it’s big.....
A little bit of sex wee came out when I first saw it.

How was it for you...?

Piccy for the not-been-yets:-

Helicopter_Museum_20160514_21.jpg

The bunting spoiled it somewhat but they were having some sort of fund-raiser evening that week and all the clutter for it was set up.

Latest Threads