Visit to The Weald Foundation13th July 2019

I’d definitely be interested depending on dates. I’ll share this with my wargames club too if that’s ok? Plenty of ex-mil and some others who’d really enjoy it! Will help numbers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks mate, if we dont get a minimum of 20 it just wont happen. Max 30.

Cool thanks mucker.....

Weald.... Hmmm funny way of spelling Wheatcroft :rofl:
I haven't got anywhere with Kevin yet, but still trying. These guys do the same thing, but are much more approachable to the idea of parties going round. They dont really have the time for one or two people, so set the bar at 20 to make it worthwhile.

I have seen their vehicles at the W&P show, and they are superb.

Its oop north of this location! I'd love to go, would like to know costs etc. If its a weekend Minime would be interested too.
Minime is most welcome. Costs are minimal. Just a whip round for the Foundation. Cant emphasise enough that this is a rare opportunity to see some rare vehicles.

Following with interest, but not a modeller.

My local RBL just did a trip to RAF Cosford, which was enjoyed by all.

I wouldn't think you will struggle to get 20, but there would be plenty of interest at the local RBL or Breakfast Club.

Following with interest, but not a modeller.

My local RBL just did a trip to RAF Cosford, which was enjoyed by all.

I wouldn't think you will struggle to get 20, but there would be plenty of interest at the local RBL or Breakfast Club.
You dont have to be a modeller to come!

ugly

LE
Minime is most welcome. Costs are minimal. Just a whip round for the Foundation. Cant emphasise enough that this is a rare opportunity to see some rare vehicles.
Put us both down then please!

can add plus 1 to my previous post taking my number up to 3 if possible.

Weekend works best if possible, as 1 is still in school. Though I might try to wrangle it as an educational visit, which it certainly will be.

Thanks

Please note, the Foundation is based at Yalding which is near Maidstone, NOT Royal Tonbridge Wells!
Sorry about that, the number listed is RTW.

Latest Threads