Visit to The Weald Foundation13th July 2019

All aboard for who's coming aboard? Going to send off dosh this week, so I really hope no ones dropped out. Looking forward to it!

Morning @Halftrack. I'm deffo in. How do I get the money to you? and how much do you want?
I've worked hard on getting a decent subsidy and sponsorship for the trip, as if I told you the true cost it would make your eyes water! Thanks to one or two kind soles (who wish to remain nameless) it's mostly paid for. So palm me what you like on the day and I'll send off the residual to Walking with the Wounded.

I've worked hard on getting a decent subsidy and sponsorship for the trip, as if I told you the true cost it would make your eyes water! Thanks to one or two kind soles (who wish to remain nameless) it's mostly paid for. So palm me what you like on the day and I'll send off the residual to Walking with the Wounded.
Well done that man! Excellent job and many thanks to 'those who shall be nameless'.

I shall bung you some dosh on the day.

Looking forward to it on 13th!

Cheers - LARD

I’ve still got my six coming, so will see you all there. Will ante up some money on the day.

Thanks for organising it all.

ugly

LE
My pack has all but dropped out, am ringing round the subs today, may be just 3 or 4 of us.

better book a room then as its still on

Update from the Weald Foundation:

I suggest we start at 9.00am. We are just off the Benover Road B2162 signposted Rugmer Hill Farm first road on the left past the Woolpack Pub and then second right between large steel farm gates. Do you have the numbers now?

I will get a postcode for satnavs
Postcode for your Satnavs ME18 6AY
Just in case anyone's forgot where the start line is :)

Last edited:
So, anything else you guys need for next Saturday? I think all bases are covered. The weather looks fine this far ahead. :)