Visit to The Weald Foundation13th July 2019

Screenshot_20190309-180504_Facebook.jpg

I'm organising a visit to the Weald Foundation to view their magnificent collection of military vehicles. There are several rare German vehicles in the collection.

Bit about the Foundation off their web site -

The Weald Foundation was established to preserve, restore and maintain historic tanks and related military vehicles and equipment, principally from the First and Second World War and to educate the public about their history. Established as a charitable trust in 2003, the Foundation oversees a rare and unique collection of important tanks, armoured and soft skin military vehicles. It is considered to be one of the finest working collections in the world.

So, looking for a group of 20 to 30 people who are interested in visiting.
They are based in the Royal Tonbridge Wells area I believe. The visit will last four hours.

Can you Express your interest here please and I can get back with some dates.

Royal Tunbridge Wells?? I'd be a maybe

Screenshot_20190309-183629_Facebook.jpg

Early days yet, so not sure of dates, just need the interest of minimum 20 people before I progress things. This WILL happen if I can get the interest.

Not at the end of the month either .... training commitments

Last edited:
Sure can, because it wont happen unless we get past 20.

View attachment 381622

I'm organising a visit to the Weald Foundation to view their magnificent collection of military vehicles. There are several rare German vehicles in the collection.

Bit about the Foundation off their web site -

The Weald Foundation was established to preserve, restore and maintain historic tanks and related military vehicles and equipment, principally from the First and Second World War and to educate the public about their history. Established as a charitable trust in 2003, the Foundation oversees a rare and unique collection of important tanks, armoured and soft skin military vehicles. It is considered to be one of the finest working collections in the world.

So, looking for a group of 20 to 30 people who are interested in visiting.
They are based in the Royal Tonbridge Wells area I believe. The visit will last four hours.

Can you Express your interest here please and I can get back with some dates.

Maybe put this up somewhere else on the site? get some interest from non modellers?

If any of you are members of model clubs you can see if any of your mates want to go too.

I’d definitely be interested depending on dates. I’ll share this with my wargames club too if that’s ok? Plenty of ex-mil and some others who’d really enjoy it! Will help numbers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk