• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Vision Express

For those of you with 4 eyes like myself.

I went into said opticians today as my old pair of glasses suffered a terrible fate on Catterick trg area. Went in and got talking to the lass behind the counter and told her what had happened and that I now need a new pair. She asked if i had my MOD 90, I did so I showed it her and got £30 off of my frames.

Just thought I'd share that one.

W-60

Optical Express gave me a 20% mil discount today plus another £50 off for being recommended by a friend (who will also get £50 in the post)..

No discount from Specsavers, even though they are getting referals from quite a few MRS's.

Think I might be changing my Contact lense supplier before deploying on Med Man.

Cheers for the heads up guys

Latest Threads