Visa requirement for Operational Tours -> Commonwealth

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by WC_Bard, Jan 25, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Does anyone know of the Visa rules for Commonwealth soldiers going on tour who do not have the visa sponsored by the British Army?

    Is there anything special needed for those of us here on a work permit or other visa & do not posses the leave to remain.

    Many thanks