visa extension

hi am from sierra leone. my start date for basic training is 10th sept 2012 but my visa will expire on the 15th of sept 2012.(that is five 5 days after arriving at Purbright). Should i extend it or i will be fine?

Nope, I still think you have the wrong Forum for a sensible (and Informative) answer mate.

Check out the "Forum" tab near the top of this page, move your cursor over Joining up -Military recruitment - click.
Check the Regular Recruitment page out thoroughly (I turned up nothing with a cursory glance), then perhaps create a a New Thread on this subject.

Good Luck!

hi am from sierra leone. my start date for basic training is 10th sept 2012 but my visa will expire on the 15th of sept 2012.(that is five 5 days after arriving at Purbright). Should i extend it or i will be fine?
It is the wrong place but don't panic.

Here is a useful link where all is explained. (Ignore the usual piss taking replies)

http://www.arrse.co.uk/southern-afr...es-just-after-i-start-basic-what-do-i-do.html

Basically, once you have been accepted and sworn the oath, you no longer need a Visa.