Virtual tapping off!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by LeverBreachMechanism, Jan 16, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Dunno if this has been here before, but I've been trying for hours and the furthest I've got is getting her paps out.

Linky

2. gone all the way.
    And been skinny dipping with her lesbian mate

3. The one from the lingerie shop.

4. We spent ages playing this, before xmas. You can get a BJ in her jeep by the waterfront, have a 3some with her and some dancer, get her to pose naked for photos, and nail her in the hot tub. You can google for some step by step solutions if you can't do it.

5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I got her to some fcuking art gallery, and shat out, because I don't know a Rembrant from my Tchaikovski. Smart-arrsed b!tch.

6. I can't work out how to give her a dirty sanchez!!!

7. Got to see her tits but only after I got her drunk, and drove her home. She was having a p1ss at the time, shome there is no rape option otherwise I would have been in.

8. Just about to be arrested for virtual rape woops touch the boobs baby

9. First time this was posted the wife got further than I did each time.

Honey, is there somehting you want to talk about?

10. Got her kit off and had some foreplay but all I seem to do is get her drunk, which means then she won't put out. Which is odd because with TFB I actually have to get her drunk to come across...

11. Im having to pay her E maintenance for the virtual Bstards I whelped from the strumpet.

12. Well, that was a very long drive and it is way late. Nice erotic evening, and that was
    a great fuck, but that's all it was. On a scale of 1 to 10 you get a 9.

13. Shagged her, 10 out of 10, though she did insist on turning the lights out

14. It's not called rape anymore.....it's "surprise sex" ;)

15. :twisted: Stupid bitch.

Where is the ARRSE rape and destroy all evidence with acid option? :pissed: