Virtual sex

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bossyboots, Nov 14, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A woman is divorcing her hubby on the grounds of him having 'virtual sex' via Second life. How can you have an 'affair' on a bloody computer game?? :?

All is well though as apparently as she has met a new bloke on World of Warcraft 8O
  2. Virtual Sex... Bet his wife gets everything he VIRTUALLY has in the divorce!!

Witty eh!
  3. Saw this on Channel 4 news earlier and looking at the pictures of the couple involved, t'is no wonder they resorted to starting an 'affair' 'cos they couldn't get a shag in a whorehouse.
  4. Hummm…

Better not let the Mrs catch me with my hand otherwise I’m in the smelly stuff :roll:
  5. And as Thomo said...virtually divorced too Goku, although i suppose it rather depends on what the other hand is doing at the time :wink:
  6. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Having seen the photos of their real wedding, and 'virtual' wedding, then fantasy beats reality every time.
  7. Apparently she hired a virtual private detective to find out what he was up to!?
  8. [​IMG]

What a stunner (!) What made him divert his eyes? *Cough*
  9. She's special alright.
  10. FFS, who needs cartoons when you have it in the flesh.............lots of fuking flesh!!
  11. dear god...thats a real 20pinter

what a horror 8O

13. Nice skin...................................just too much of it!
  14. Poor saps..... Its hardly wonder they are the weight they are.... wow.... I had better not 'point the finger'.... I'm sort of 'large and cuddly' myself.... hehehe! :) :lol: