Virtual sex

A woman is divorcing her hubby on the grounds of him having 'virtual sex' via Second life. How can you have an 'affair' on a bloody computer game?? :?

http://tech.uk.msn.com/news/article.aspx?cp-documentid=10933169

I went mad - I was so hurt. I just couldn't believe what he'd done," Amy said, of finding her feckless hubby having pretend sex in a game with a stranger.

"I looked at the computer screen and could see his character having sex with a female character. It's cheating as far as I'm concerned."
All is well though as apparently as she has met a new bloke on World of Warcraft 8O

Saw this on Channel 4 news earlier and looking at the pictures of the couple involved, t'is no wonder they resorted to starting an 'affair' 'cos they couldn't get a shag in a whorehouse.

G

Goku

Hummm…

Better not let the Mrs catch me with my hand otherwise I’m in the smelly stuff :roll:

And as Thomo said...virtually divorced too Goku, although i suppose it rather depends on what the other hand is doing at the time :wink:

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Having seen the photos of their real wedding, and 'virtual' wedding, then fantasy beats reality every time.

Apparently she hired a virtual private detective to find out what he was up to!?

What a stunner (!) What made him divert his eyes? *Cough*

Miss Brinkley, of Arkansas, USA, said: 'When we first met it was at a fancy dress night on the game and he noticed me across the room and said he felt something special"
She's special alright.

Poor saps..... Its hardly wonder they are the weight they are.... wow.... I had better not 'point the finger'.... I'm sort of 'large and cuddly' myself.... hehehe! :) :lol:

iamalondoncrab said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/7729207.stm

Some Second Lifers have been known to misbehave - a US journalist was attacked by flying penises when conducting an interview in his virtual office.

And infidelity is not the only thorny ethical issue thrown up by virtual sexual - some players have had sex with animals.
OUTRAGED