Virtual pig board game

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by brettarider, Jul 16, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Right being currenlty single I've errm been browsing a few dating sites some of the women are well tidy but on certain sites they are as rough as any SCH out there.
    So here's the game using only dating sites such as plentyoffish girls date for free etc lets see hwo can find the ugliest munter out there. points given for any corrospondance was well BTW no ugly people website entries etc:twisted:

Starter for 5,
    [​IMG]
    44, from Feltham bet shes got them Ron Hill's in a drawer and bingo wings aplenty

2. Bretta....

Coupla things chief....

a) what's wrong with them being ugly?
    b) how did you get a photo of my sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????

3. I met one, being single myself.
    Why do they post 15 year old pictures? Do they think I`ll be so bowled over by her witty conversation and personallity that I wont notice since the picture was taken shes obviously spent 23 hours a day eating

4. Your sister 8O ? Thought it was yer mum. :wink:

5. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

SOme real horrors out there mate and your sister slipped the photo into my wallet PS can you ask her for my left arm back you see I had to chew it off and I'm desperate for a wank now

6. yep
    down to a slim trim 18 stone
    But at least I posted a recent pic. Took it special,brushed my hair and everything

7. honest
    ish

8. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Found your pic on a dating site!
    [​IMG]

9. Damm
    You got me

10. Fablon and Bretta.. :D

Nice one I nearly choked on ma pizza!!!

Bretta - well, yer left arm mate erm... ma sister has rigged it up to 24v "snatch" battery and she's using it in her room. I've had to turn the TV volume up - I think she's removing wall paper from the sounds........

Fablon - pictures of my mother... MY mother are just for me, okay the lighting was good, the clothes very 70's and that copy of Rodox is no longer available.

Get yer own fotos of yer mum...

"I hear you mother..." sorry gotta pop into the Bates motel....

11. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

One to print out and stick to the fridge to keep the kids from stealing the booze

[​IMG]

12. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

I knew my virtual pig board would come in handy one day.

Try this one.

Attached Files:

13. The Baldy Man!!!! Priceless!!

Much better in the Hamlet ads than the TV series... it was tosh

14. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

I am a bad man, we all have a past......

Attached Files:

15. What about your grandmother? Does she still take out her teeth before sucking on the blackpool rock :twisted: ? Does she still wear those corsets that let her 90 year old breasts (slurp) dribble milk as the dangle like spent balloons :wink: ?