Virgin School - 15th May 2007

Virgin School - Comedy or Fact?

• Comedy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fact

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I almost wet myself with laughter - what was with his leg when she was w*nking him off?

The leg thang was ver amusing...

Still, there but for the grace of... well, Debbie in my case... etc., etc.

Wasn't sure if I should be laughing or cringing... I was being politically correct and keeping my foul gob shut when my dear laydee wife turned to me with a look of horror and commented that "they're training him to shag his mum!".

We pissed ourselves in our house when he took off his boxers ( the very ones he'd been out and bought with his Nan before he went) to reveal his alert 5 Grandad styleeeeeeeeee white/grey massive Y fronts.
Must have mis-interpretted the meaning of a double bagger

coax-on said:
I almost wet myself with laughter - what was with his leg when she was w*nking him off?
Snap, laughed my arrse off when he got his fires hand shandy. Brilliant. 26 years of age and still a paper boy no wonder he can't get a shag.
On top of that he really delivers them,when I used to deliver the free paper I used to throw them all straight in the bin!

Novelty_troop_tiff said:
We pissed ourselves in our house when he took off his boxers ( the very ones he'd been out and bought with his Nan before he went) to reveal his alert 5 Grandad styleeeeeeeeee white/grey massive Y fronts.
Barsteward, I had successfully erased that vision from my memory!

As for the leg thing, it reminded me of the dog when he was getting his belly scratched. Didn't note the chap in question humping anyone's leg or pishing up a lamp-post but that may account for his lack of pulling power.

Civvy_Shot said:
Novelty_troop_tiff said:

As for the leg thing, it reminded me of the dog when he was getting his belly scratched. Didn't note the chap in question humping anyone's leg or pishing up a lamp-post but that may account for his lack of pulling power.
let me remind one and all of that
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...ews.html?in_article_id=419973&in_page_id=1773

I thought the best bit was him mum basically egging him on to get laid :D

A few points though....

1. that 4 month course :? must have cost him a bloody fortune. he could have just nipped round the corner and, fifteen minutes later, be 50 euros and a batch lighter... so i've heard. How the hell does a paper boy manage to save up that much cash?

2. the bird who was trying to rip his little head off sounded like Stephen Hawking

I had the pleasure of hearing about this while on the phone. The Y-Front/Boxers combo made me cringe just hearing about it, though the 'sexy dancing' description did make me giggle.

Social_Handgrenade said:

A few points though....

1. that 4 month course :? must have cost him a bloody fortune. he could have just nipped round the corner and, fifteen minutes later, be 50 euros and a batch lighter... so i've heard. How the hell does a paper boy manage to save up that much cash?

2. the bird who was trying to rip his little head off sounded like Stephen Hawking
Erm, why do you think he was doing it on TV then????

Absolutely hilarious programming, combining mummy sex with how to get the mongs off!!

As for the underpants, I would suspect that he has some form of OCD or touch phobia, but even so, didn't they think of telling him during the Trinity & Susanna session????

Just a reminder from the link above :twisted:

hehehehehehehehe!!

Social_Handgrenade said:

A few points though....

Obviously, the TV production compnay paid for him to go on the course- as long as they could film it. Ethical questions there, considering his mongness.

forniup said:
Civvy_Shot said:
Novelty_troop_tiff said:

let me remind one and all of that
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...ews.html?in_article_id=419973&in_page_id=1773
Fek yes.....I'd forgotten about the so called sexy dance - I was uncontrollable by this stage.....and as for training to sh*g his mother - strewth, holy mother of B'jesus! you'd have thought they would have gotten a decent looking whore for the poor lad....I bet he'd paid a fortune to pop his cherry with some old boot!

I can think of something worse than those Y fronts - what about the issue (green) long johns? If you really want to test how much your lady loves you don a well worn pair of this essential item of kit and dance in the aforementioned style.

My (ex) swore by them when it came to bedtime PT.

Gremlin said:
Rumpelstiltskin said:
Obviously, the TV production compnay paid for him to go on the course- as long as they could film it. Ethical questions there, considering his mongness.
:x Didn't think of that :oops:

Would you be so kind as to fetch my cloak, i think my carriage has arrived.

I missed it. It sounds brilliant.

On a vaguely related subject, this week's "Big Issue" has a review of a programme called "Tourette de France" in which, apparently, someone takes an old reoutemaster bus full of tourettes sufferers round France. Sounds like total quality to me.

There must be some fcuker somewhere with the best job in the world, thinking up ideas for these sorts of programmes.

If any Channel 4/5 execs are reading this, PM me and we'll talk contract terms. I'v got some cracking ideas....

Gremlin said:
Social_Handgrenade said:

A few points though....

Absolutely hilarious programming, combining mummy sex with how to get the mongs off!!

As for the underpants, I would suspect that he has some form of OCD or touch phobia, but even so, didn't they think of telling him during the Trinity & Susanna session????

Just a reminder from the link above :twisted:

hehehehehehehehe!!
Those pants have been photoshopped, they were much greyer last night, or was it me squinting through tears????
Can't stop laughing looking at them now.
On the leg thing, i thought he was going to snap it and have a U/J knee joint

Social_Handgrenade said:
Gremlin said:
Rumpelstiltskin said:
:x Didn't think of that :oops:

Would you be so kind as to fetch my cloak, i think my carriage has arrived.
An easily made mistake, dear boy.

Oh does your carriage have the new square wheels btw, if not would you like to buy some ??? :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cait The NAAFI Bar 31
Moodybitch The NAAFI Bar 112
discodan The NAAFI Bar 2