Virgin Mary does it again

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by carlbcfc, Jun 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A pregnant British woman accused of smuggling heroin has been found guilty in Laos and sentenced to life in jail.

Samantha Orobator, 20, from south London, was caught with 1.5lb (680g) of the drug at Wattay airport in the capital, Vientiane, last August.

Her trial had been delayed while Laotian officials tried to find out how she became pregnant in prison.

Virgin Mary

She was not raped?, t was not a guard?

Has the virgin Mary returned as a black drug smugggler? Suppose with all them Polish builders Joseph cant get any work.
  2. Drug smuggling carries the death sentence - exception; if a woman is pregnant. Coincidence? Or am I just a pessimistic sod?
  3. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

This thread was already done ages ago.

She was obviously gang-banged by the guards after being told she would get get a more lenient sentence for being up the duff. I'm sure its a regular occurance in there, but as it doesn't usually involve GBR/NGA nationals, its not newsworthy here.

Either way, she's as guilty as sin, and this 'prisoner transfer agreement' with Laos (set up just for her no doubt) will ensure she is transferred here, goes to minimum security and is out in 7 years. Unlike the 'life means life' tariff Laos would ensure she received.

Of course its a swerve, but we seem to reward criminals, so it's hardly new is it?
  4. And the beauty is that she is going to get sent back here to serve her we get to pay HOOOOORRRAAYYYYYYY :clap:
  5. Then to top it all off,,,Once said fatherless is born, there will be a whole load of people flooding over from Laos to see there offspring only to melt away into society claiming a better life for themselves at our expense once visiting hours are me cynical
  6. Samantha Orobator - there's a name to conjure with. Sounds like a giant RAF Regt clitoral stimulator.
  7. Was gonna say its a bit extreme to shoot the baby Jesus :worship: ....but feck it, it was good enough for the jews and it will save us about 30 years of 'walking on water' and 'fish and loaves rations' so why the hell not.

Although maybe we can keep him around long enough for the 'water to wine' bit. :thumleft:
  8. Dozy drug smuggling criminal African bint, YES. British, NO
  9. She was fukced simple as that? , do the lousians need to learn about the fukcing process. Sad thing is the kid will be taken away from her and being a black kid in laos is probably going to be worse than bing a black kid in croyden.
  10. "She has 21 days to appeal against the sentence. If she applies for a transfer, she may see out much if not all of her sentence in the UK"

So from a life sentence where they actually mean life to what ?? 6 months suspended ?? ASBO ?? Community Service (to be done after the brat is dropped of course, as long as it doesn't interfere with her bringing up said kid or infringe on her yoomin rights) I give up with this country, let her serve her sentence where she got it, her crime, her time, their country, their justice. :evil:
  11. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Obviously you know something about British passport qualification criteria that we all don't?
  12. I know that criteria are nothing more than a particularly nasty joke played on the British people.