Violette Szabo museum

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by JoseyWales, Jun 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am spending a few weeks down home as of monday the 29th of June. I intend to visit the Violette Szabo museum with fellow ARRSER's.

If anyone would like to join up with us please add your details on this post.
  2. The date has yet to be arranged according to the availability of those interested and, of course, Miss Rigby.
  3. Lifts can be arranged from Hereford BR etc.
  4. ha ha - I won't warn you about Miss Rigby and ruin the surprise :D
  5. Why is she really a man ? like Mrs Doubtfire ?
  6. no no nothing like that :wink:
  7. No relation to Sir Ivo I trust?

'The history of the laws and courts of Hong Kong from the earliest period to 1898. With a new foreword by Sir Ivo Rigby'.
  8. she used to be in the avengers ?
  9. Steady Mr. Steed.
  10. I take it it didnt go ahead for today as plannd then mate? I've P.m's you my mob, apologies for not getting back to you more promptly, I've been working. I'll keep checking his thread for an update.

11. Noted,

I will put a cut off on this for this coming wednesday at 1700hrs. I will check the thread on thursday and call Miss Rigby that morning to arrange a convenient day.

If anyone else is interested please PM me with your contact number so I can sort out a suitable day for all.
  12. Is Ms Rigby her daughter ?
  13. I will go with any day you choose, can always take a day off work if needs be :)
  14. V. nice muriel to the lady in Stockwell btw. Painted on one of those Underground air vent affairs. Cycle past it most days, & give her a nod