Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Violence in the foyer.

Crap at links, but apparently Mr Rapman is having a whine on the beeb website about the Vue cinema chain ban on his film.
Usual stuff about does he have a problem with urban youth, is he prejudiced yadda yadda.
I'd assume Mr Vue has a business to run and would therefore be fairly prejudiced against twats who would appear to be screwing up his business plan.

Crap at links, but apparently Mr Rapman is having a whine on the beeb website about the Vue cinema chain ban on his film.
Usual stuff about does he have a problem with urban youth, is he prejudiced yadda yadda.
I'd assume Mr Vue has a business to run and would therefore be fairly prejudiced against twats who would appear to be screwing up his business plan.

I'm still trying to take on board the camera-owner's (I can't in all conscience accord him the title of film-maker) assertion that his latest work is "about love".

I must have missed the wave of blud-on-blud shankings when "You've Got Mail" premiered.

Feel me?

Two things........firstly Star City has long been known as Stab City because it is an utter shit hole.
Secondly, I think the language being used is interesting. Did Vue and Showcase 'ban' the film, or choose to withdraw it from their cinemas. To me a ban suggests someone in authority telling them they shouldn't show it. Which isn't what happened.
But I guess 'Cinemas ban gang film' is a catchier headline than 'cinemas make a commercial decision to stop showing a film that has caused them problems'

Two things........firstly Star City has long been known as Stab City because it is an utter shit hole.
Secondly, I think the language being used is interesting. Did Vue and Showcase 'ban' the film, or choose to withdraw it from their cinemas. To me a ban suggests someone in authority telling them they shouldn't show it. Which isn't what happened.
But I guess 'Cinemas ban gang film' is a catchier headline than 'cinemas make a commercial decision to stop showing a film that has caused them problems'
It’s headline language
Showcases ‘ban’ is certainly a temporary halt.

I don’t know how all the fuss is over this gang film, as it apparently all started off with a couple of girls In the chicken place that were just as likely to be going to see frozen, and the majority involved were underaged and unable to get into the gang film

Ban frozen

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I'm still trying to take on board the camera-owner's (I can't in all conscience accord him the title of film-maker) assertion that his latest work is "about love".

I must have missed the wave of blud-on-blud shankings when "You've Got Mail" premiered.

Feel me?

Do you not remember the 'Muppets Christmas Carol Riots'?

Latest Threads