violence in Bangor, N.I.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by lemonsuckas, Aug 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. watched the news at six last night and was shocked to hear a statement from deputy first mininster martin maginnes condemning the violence in kilcooley, bangor.

he stated that the violence was unacceptable and that these people shouldnt be shooting at our police.

forgive me for saying this but the words pot...kettle.. and black spring to mind.two things came to mind...would he have condemned the thugs if they were nationalists in a nationalist estate in belfast shooting at police and 2, didnt his boys spend 30 odd years doing exactly that without condemnation?

its amazing what a few thousand bullet t...sorry beer tokens can do to a person.

2. The first minister is just one of many that pay lip service to what they believe in at the time. Form over function.

He is now bought and paid for, however money can't buy respect!

fastmedic

3. Murdering sadistic twunt!

4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Thing is, thanks to the Republican (Sorry) - Labliar Party, we are all friends now and all violence is to be slagged off, even by the most violent and unpleasant cnuts these Islands have ever seen.

5. One for "irony corner" there

NI comedian Colin Murphy had a show on BBC1 NI there a year or two ago. He showed a clip from BBC NI's version of Question Time of some Shinner (might have been McGuinness) getting into a dumb shouting match type argument with some equally obtuse DUP person, described it as "like a row at a wedding where the bride and groom are cousins and the banjo player is late" :lol:

6. Whats changed back to normal. ' Gerry said, What's that on your leg Martin? '.A birthmark' 'How long have you had it.? :roll:

7. Ahh Martyboy....

He's one evil bitch alright, should have been fed to the dogs a long time ago. If I was prime minister I'dve had him, Adams, Ervine and the rest of the dirty pretenders taken out special forces stylee back in the day.

Quick one-two to the back of the head. Job done. A dodgy ticker took care of Ervine, the bollocks, unfortunately it seems Gerry and Marty are made of sterner stuff. Must be all those IRA PT sessions.

Pity :x

8. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

One of my neighbours had his car torched last Monday.Nothing new here,just old news...
    (I'm six miles from Bangor)

9. wonder if it will blow up again and reinstate Operation Banner

10. Doubt it,,, just gives the overweight morons with shite tats the opportunity to flex the bingo wings. I too like spike have connections down the road and in the kilcooley. Mr Ord was class in in his quote ... i wouldnt give em even 50p

11. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

I would'nt give em 25p!
    Still,could be worse....
    Could be Westwinds....