Violation of human rights ?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by polar69, Sep 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Heard today that one of the blokes from another office has been sacked......for knocking one out at work.........at his desk..

Now whilst admiring his powers of concerntration I can't help wondering if sacking him for this is illegal, surely his human rights have been comprimised by doing this

Incidently its a large open plan office and he shares a group of desks with 5 girls

2. Five women? Can't blame him for knocking one out! Bad drills for getting caught, mind.

Must be against his human rights. Tell him to appeal!

3. I would say he deserves promotion, not being sacked!

Mind you, he was obviously caught, so he cant be THAT good. Tell him to take it a bit slower next time. :twisted:

4. A man's desk is his castle as I always say. If he wants to milk hisself, that's up to him so long as the 'spray' does not land on someone else's desk.

Appeal I say!

5. one of the guys at work did this in his van....fully reclined drivers seat....wand out....lube (no im not kidding)....and THRAPPPPP...........right outside the General managers office window....which was being used for a meeting.........OH dear! :omfg:

They rang him and told him to look up........HELLLOOOO....Wanker!!!!! :tp:

You are the wanker link...goodbye! :wave:

6. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I certainly would not make a fuss if one of the fine ladies whipped out her flange and started flicking her bean.

Unless it was Faye Turney, but that is just sick.